Big Win Gallery

This game is addicting :rofl: :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Did you really win the 80k jackpot with a 8$ balance and 0.09c spin?

No itā€™s bs

Off a 2week slump

5 Likes

:fire: :fire: :basketball:

5 Likes

@lakendrick25 Congrats on the wins. Itā€™s been awhile since your last post

:rofl::rofl: i know right. I been losing parlays by one game. Glad to be on the winning side

1 Like

8 Likes

Not a monster but was pretty. It was my first spin popping into the session. A nice surprise.

11 Likes

How much did you spend? At $20 a spin did you do auto play? Etcā€¦ we all want to know P.S congratulations on your awesome win!

HHoly crap 4$ bet got this win on free spins chasing the hourly jackpot.

22 Likes

@Alexhil712222 Thatā€™s a really decent win!

1 Like

How many free spins did you win in the bonus when you hit that

Not saying Iā€™m jealous. Butā€¦

Congrats dude. Thatā€™s a nice win for $4.

1 Like

Never thought Iā€™d see the day

14 Likes

Iā€™m seeing 3 dollars on my end? Is that what everyone else is seeing 4?

Thereā€™s a LOT of comments on here. Like over 4k, my comment was in regards to the $4 golden Buffalo spin hitting for over 11k.

The comment above yours is a $3 spin for 7 x5 x5 (1200+ I think the win was)

2 Likes

I mean these 1000$ wins of lower bets are good but we all know itā€™s barley happens anymore and personally I donā€™t think it nothing special with amount of money we put in and lose I am talking about 5000- 7000$ wins need to be won more and posted like it used to be years ago but those are times are gone. I wouldnā€™t even give this place the satisfaction to post on big win gallery with theses 1000$ wins like that and now its like getting struck by lighting so yes I know it feels special now to win a little 1000$ which is pathetic becauseitā€™s gone it 20 min i mean gezz bitcoin doing so good also still cheap.

You are correct, I thought you were referring to the win on 5x Vegas my bad

Good point, but everyone has their budget, shoot I feel blessed when I can withdrawl a few hundred. Course Iā€™m pretty much from the ghetto so a few hundo is like a diamond in the rough

1 Like