Big Win Gallery

Pretty looking $2 hit.

5 Likes

This big win gallery is insane now. I want to see big wins no offense to know one not wins that will last us 5 min. I mean the amount we lose we are giving them credit for small wins even if it’s Lower bets. Let’s make it like it used to be oh wait we can’t because It don’t happen. It is a good hit though I get it. I mean nowadays it’s only there monthly progressive jackpots that we just have to believe even though they are by law able to lie to us ((entertainment purposes) this site is remember. I am not saying they are but we are grown adults we can come up with are conclusions.

I agree. 3k win min for posting

$12,500 win on Reels and Wheels. $50 spin. 7-diamond-diamond is 250x the bet.

13 Likes

Lol…a big win is relative to your bet size. If you’re spinning $1 and win $500 that’s a 500x win.

If you’re spinning $100 and win $5000 that’s only a 50x win which is honestly not even good for that bet size.

Anything over a 100x on slots is considered a big win

7 Likes

Agree here.

I get it but who wants to see 300$ wins. I feel like that gives credit to bovada when we are going through 10000$ of losses then they throw us a 300$ win so people see that win you post but not the thousands you lost to even get that and I feel in my opinion that bovada should not get credit for such small wins after massive losses.

I just like to see people win. It doesn’t matter the amount to me, the satisfaction a person gets from winning…

4 Likes

I agree. Not sure why this has to be a negative thread. I thought the screen looked pretty with all the buffalos. I also enjoy seeing your winning parlays, no matter the size.

4 Likes

Yea I guess since winning so hard lately I guess anything good to see. It’s also me not trying to make it negative. I said it was a good hit. Its more about a standard I think we should have but I am one person. It’s not just you it’s almost every post is in the hundreds now and I think that’s wrong with the amount we spend and they make. Bitcoin almost at 70000.

1 Like

Thanks bro. A relative of mine hit a 16 team parlay last week. So i gotta step my game up. :laughing: :rofl:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I think. I think I’ve had my fair share of winnings here. Yet, I’ve put it all back in looking for I don’t know what lol (that bigger hit actually). The reality is that once I win, no one is holding me hostage to spin 2k more times without actually winning anything substantial. It’s on me to walk away and give it a rest if I thought that such "switch: is OFF. But no, not only do I not walk away, I have to bet bigger and bigger just so I can give back my winnings in a faster manner you know. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There just SOOOOO many games at least they say with jackpots random yet I never not once see a picture of certain games. Example Ronin, witches and wizards and fruit frenzy plus 20 more games like that. We get pictures of the same games yet those other jackpots are getting hit all the time supposedly and your telling me we never see any of those wins. I don’t care if all people don’t post. There is alot of people that do and would and play enough and also especially small jackpots like that. So it’s a little strange to me that we literally always see the same game being posted but yet there are so many jackpots out there that get hit supposedly all the time.

I am not a slots player, hence my $2 occasional slot pulls. I bet sports and once in a while dable. That being said I have been on this site for close to 20 years. I have hit many of these jackpots you are writing about. I have hit on Crystal Waters probably 3 times betting $2-$5. Jackpots all around $5k-10k. have hit the jackpot on Aztec Treasure twice. Similar sizes. These are the randomly triggered jackpots. It’s been many years so it’s possible the slots aren’t as loose as they were. But I have had plenty of big wins when I occasionally play slots. I have posted other larger hits in this thread I believe.

3 Likes

That’s good I been here 13 years and I do play slots all the time and I have never once hit any of them are saw pictures of them on here very very rarely and I know they are randomly triggered. Anyways its all about now on top of it not 5 years ago when the site was actually hitting.

Did he really? No way! For how much do we know ? How much did he scam people for ?

I don’t recall the dollar amount but it was 4-5 people. The concensus of the thread ended up being Bovada knew what was going on aka he was losing it all back and more so they didn’t take immediate action. Then when there was holes in stories that’s when it became evident to all the people involved that he was a degenerate gambler who already had a decent job (pharmacist) and resorted to scamming after he pissed away his jackpot winnings

Looks like mods have removed the thread but I’ll try to see if I have any screenshots of the post

Damn that’s crazy.

RIP The Golden Tiger. One last good hit before it was removed.

5 Likes

Was bored and doing a bunch of $20 bonus buys to waste time and got this 3410X hit. Merge Up can be annoying with the low wins but it also has this potential which keeps me coming back.

10 Likes