Big Win Gallery

I dont get it, where is the pic?

Like 15 total spins i got a ton of buffalo’s and 2 wild multiplier

Gallery been dead this year, guess nobody really winning anything

2 Likes

I agree with this gallery being flooded with “big wins” that really aren’t. I’d say at least 2000x is sufficient for a big win. A $1 bet into $2000. Doesn’t have to be all $20k wins, some of my bigger wins have been $1k, $1.5k off .20 cent spins on the bonanza games but people are posting $150 wins… thats literally an everyday win lol or posting a $20 spin that wins $1,000. That’s not a big win lol

2 Likes

I definitely put in more then I’m paid out but I’m not even mad at bovada ….i have a few but can only post one at a time

5 Likes

Another ….

6 Likes

My favorite …. This was my first big win . I’ve gotten up to 10k playing but not in one single win like this . $20 X 500

8 Likes

Nice! The 500x on the bonus wheel does hit at time. I’ve hit it twice. Once with $20 bet and once with a $50 bet and I’ve hit the 250x 4 times now.

4 Likes

After 12 straight losing spins of $1 on the new kung food panda slot i switched to $2 and hit the spin and hond for over $400.

6 Likes

@txbuff17 Congratulations on your win!

BOOM

6 Likes

anotha one

12 Likes

Bang!

9 Likes

Goodness! I envy you hahaha… that’s awesome. Congrats!

1 Like

Those diamonds look so beautiful

5 Likes

10 Likes

Yeesh. Save some for the rest of us

1 Like

Got a little streak going
UAB was a push so the winnings dropped.

5 Likes

First time I ever hit over 1k on Buffalo

12 Likes

The streak continues… caught this around 3am. Back to the lab for NCAA games today. :basketball: :basketball: :basketball:

5 Likes