Big Win Gallery

What game is that?

Dig Dig Digger! I just love that freaking game.

Awesome! I’ve played this game for months hoping to hit that jackpot. Always wondering who took it every time. lol

Congratulations!

3 Likes

Hey Peter — The FW Jackpot hit at exactly 12:21am.

Fairy Wins and Dragon’s Siege are probably my two favorite slots on Bovada. Been playing them for ages, usually at $1 or $2 stakes.

For this session I was just testing out something. Did about 20 spins at 40¢ then upped the stake to $1 for another 20 or so spins. When the Jackpot hit I was mashing the spin button to stop reels so it took me by complete surprise.

This is the second progressive jackpot I’ve hit on Fairy Wins. Both of them at the $1 level.

One day I hope to hit one with Dragon’s Siege. It’s my white whale.

3 Likes

FWIW — I’ve hit progressives on 5 different occasions on Bovada, plus a couple hourly hot drops. Each time my stake was at the $1 or $2 level.

Not to say I haven’t punted away plenty of bankroll along the way, but I primarily do sports book with a side of slots.

2 Likes

Hahaha… nothing gives a more ecstatic feeling than smashing that spin button to stop the reels and it actually stopping on something good. I get such a rush when doing it and it appears to be working.

2 Likes

I have hit 5-6 progressives. Most recent was on Fairy Wins. Not too long ago. I posted it here. Anyways, every single winner was always at the $5 level.

2 Likes

Finally hit a jackpot. Not much but cool to see

9 Likes

A little something for the weekend. :moneybag:

8 Likes

Last time I’ll probably win anything on this site now…

7 Likes

Could you let us know much did you win and what was your bet amount?

I won a little over 31k and was betting $4/spin hope it helps

7 Likes

The best idea is to cash out and take the win forsure. But i have hit back to back jackpots on 4 separate occasions within 24 hours of eachother. I know other people that have told me the same exact thing happened to them. Sometimes you account stays hot. Dont get me wrong it also will shut right down and you wont win a thing.

3 Likes

Congrat man. Just keep mixing it up. Random isn’t a word I would use to describe the feeling: but nonetheless beatable and fun a lot of the time.

one of my favorite games last time I got 900 on a bonus I got three red coins. but im happy with two lmao

4 Likes

YOOOOO

8 Likes

Sooo sooooo happy! :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Lol i have not had a hit over 300$ in a single spin in years. Your right they must like you and they gave bonus money of 140$ to you. I am happy for you but not going to lie its getting little annoying I am getting absolutely smashed and I been here years. I would love to be on the new side again. I deposited 4 times just today and one time at there sister site and the whole sessions together were about 20 min. That was me playing smart also. You would think if you don’t profit withdrawal and down alot it would open up. I don’t know what’s going on I just wanna have fun and win a little but those days are gone now its just getting me in a bad mood. Congrats

@Triguenita Wow, nice win!
One of my favorite games.

2 Likes

Thank you! This is like my second similar hit I’ve had in a few weeks since I don’t recall when was the last time :sweat_smile: So I’m ecstatic! :slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face::slightly_smiling_face::upside_down_face:

3 Likes