Big Win Gallery

@Littlejon3 the boy is Still HOTT $$

That game is hard to get a good bonus out of, Nicely done

1 Like

over 100k you should be sending gifts to everyone on the forum!

3 Likes

Only if that doesnā€™t go both ways and we donā€™t owe back gifts if heā€™s losing a lot. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

If I won over 100k, Iā€™d give everyone on the forum $100, :+1:

11 Likes

@baldandbankrupt that makes two of us brotha! LOL

I won $1900 and elected to give away a mere $24 randomly, imagine if Bovada would allow me to tap on for $100K

5 Likes

Congrats! Nice to see a big win!

1 Like

Iā€™ve played it a pretty good amount. Have hit 1000x a few times and 2000x once. The 2000x wasnā€™t from a bonus game. Full board of 777ā€™s

4 Likes

Do you ever hit these 1000x or 2000x on small spins? Around $1-$2?
Or do you only play $10 spins? Wondering if these hits also occur with smaller spins.

I mostly play small spins tbh(besides right now). And ya the 2000x was on $1 spin. The $3600 win i posted above was on $4.50 spin. Most of my big wins are on small spins.

1 Like

Cool stuff. Thanks for the info. Congrats on those big wins man. Iā€™ve never hit anything over $200 and I play $2 spins all the time. I think I just figured out that some games donā€™t pay out their jackpots on small spins. In the game description, it will say whether or not a jackpot can be hit with any spin denomination. For instance, CyberPunk and 777 do not have that in their description. Therefore, I think those games require a higher denomination of play to trigger a jackpot.
Good wins though. Keep em coming!

1 Like

Arrogant pirates is the game Iā€™ve hit most of my big wins on with small bets. That or winter wonders

1 Like

Iā€™ve never even heard of those games but Iā€™ll have to try them out.
Thanks for the info. Also good to see Bovada paying out the big withdrawals. I imagine youā€™d have to be careful when withdrawing to your bank account as your bank might question where the big amount of money is coming from.

Ya i only withdraw and deposit bitcoim

2 Likes

I play that alot too. Never have won over 100 though. Nice to see that it can be done. Have never tried Winter Wonders.

never won over $100 or 100x. Because thatā€™s crazy if youā€™ve never won over $100. Iā€™ve hit over $100 on $0.75 bet. Iā€™ve hit over $90 on a $0.30 bet

This ended up being pretty nice

5 Likes

Never won over $100
Maybe my luck will turn around. :grin:

1 Like

Dang, 25 spins!! I have never had a re- trigger once. Just on Bess & Becky

He is pretty lucky. Iā€™ve had a run on fairy wins where I didnā€™t win a single dime for 23 spins straight. The slots must hate me.