Big Win Gallery

Dam bro that’s so cool u did that I wouldn’t believe it if that happened to me 1day I lived in my tribal community for 12 yrs and don’t have a friend and I look at myself as a good person

1 Like

Nice hit on Jack the Ripper. For bonus’s this game usually pays out pretty well, at least for me. On the other hand the game Hercules (which is like Ripper, Dragons and Queen of Kings) every bonus is like between 10x-20x. I probably lost more money on Hercules than any other game. I got 200x once a long time ago but now it’s like a mission of mine to try and see if I can get a hit over 200x. I might go broke but I’m gonna try lol.

2 Likes

Has anyone tried or had any success with the Chillin’ Penguins game yet?

No I only played it for a couple minutes lost a little and decided the game wasnt for me…no clue what bonus or free spins pays out

The bonuses are hard to get on Jack but when you do get them they’re usually good. I completely agree about Hercules! I did win a jackpot on Hercules one time for $2500 The best I have ever gotten on bonus is 100X my bet. There are never enough wilds in the window on Hercules it’s a fun one though.

Someone go hit the FW JP, I have it warmed up for whomever the lucky winner may be :money_mouth_face:
229x on $2/pull 20 spin bonus round

5 Likes

A couple weeks ago.
$2.50 spin - 10 spins - 725x
It was mainly 1 bonus spin with 4 expanding wilds and a couple premium symbols on the remaining reel.

5 Likes

21 Likes

5 Likes

I would sh…it myself…nice man what was you playing

1 Like

Me and you both.

1 Like

Ha 3600 post after a 120000 dosent seem right…ha

1 Like

You oughta cut whoever that guy is in messenger in a little piece as well… :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Very nice, what was your bet size to hit the 777 progressive?

1 Like

Wow so many big hits congrats to all the winners :slot_machine: :star_struck:

$20. Was on a terrible streak. Maybe 15 straight losing spins before hand

1 Like

That’s not that surprising. With only having 10 (I think?) paylines and stacked symbols, 777 can have pretty long dry spells without wins. Glad it worked out for you! Please keep us in the loop how the withdrawal goes.

Yet this is another data point of a $10+ bet triggering the progressive. Pretty obvious at this point that progressive odds are tied to bet size despite what support says.

1 Like

First withdrawal was fine. Took around 50 hours for $20k in bitcoin. Havent put in 2nd one yet as I’ve been doing player transfers and vouchers for people here

4 Likes

Had you played 777 alot before hand? Or was it first time?

Fantastic @Jokerswild, Congratulations on that Monster Win$$$