Bovada Olympic pick em update and discussion thread

Once this comp and The Games are over, win, lose or draw, I’ll have something to share with everyone. It’s of sentimental value to me and although it may not be of interest to many people, I think some will find it interesting and compelling. Thanks, Rmilia1, it’s been most fun.

4 Likes

I’ve done quite a few comps here and i just want to say the march madness and this Olympics one have been by far the best ones! Hats off to you @Rmilia1 !!

4 Likes

Thanks buddy

2 Likes

Hope i can take home the bronze

1 Like

Hell of a fun time with this free comp thanks again Rob for helping disseminate Bovada’s bonus funds.

2 Likes

Thank you @Rmilia1 for this cool competition and the work you put in to update us and make sense out of it all!

3 Likes

No problem buddy

Happy to help everyone out

2 Likes

Mens basketball team USA is scaring me right now lol

1 Like

Mens siccer final results

Gold Spain
Silver France
Bronze Morrocco

Through 12 events

Standings

1. @Droog915420 45

2. @Ruckerma 41

3. @johnl57 39

4t. @Triguenita 37

4t. Rmilia1 37

1. @jamjamjam 34

2. @JaneLA 33

8t. @maniacsell 32

8t. @Winners101 32

8t. @averagejoe 32

8t. Jwrobel 32

8t. @lensmachamp 32

2 Likes

Medals leaders

Gold ( with 8 )

@jamjamjam
@Droog915420

Silver ( with 5 )

6 players

Bronze (; with 4 )

@mcfc104
@Hive08

3 Likes

All one can ask for is a chance. Thanks, Rmilia1!!!

1 Like

Are we down to two events?

I believe three. Men and women basketball, women soccer.

3 left buddy

1 Like

Damn…mens soccer was my downfall. If france wins that was game over…just had them backwards lol

1 Like

Just realized there wasn’t a 16th event with Women’s 400M champion track. Girl from my home country won gold. :blush:

1 Like

Very nice! The fame and fortune will be gone, eventually, but Olympic champion will always stay.

1 Like

Very true. She’s also going to be very well off now as the country is paying 250k to any athlete that brings home a gold medal. That’s not much here in USA but it’s a crap load of money in Dominican Republic.

2 Likes

Women’s soccer final results

Gold USA
Silver Brazil
Bronze Germany