Bovada Poster Tourney E8 results and discussion

@Jajaoly For Monday’s :basketball_woman: LSU-Iowa game, I’m counting on you to change your pick at the last minute to Clemson. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was chuckling at that myself when it popped into my head. Just the Comedy Muse doing its thing, I guess.

2 Likes

Hahaha. It worked out for me with Illinois but not Clemson. You got this now. I absolutely suck at women’s sports.

Just keep repeating to yourself “If in doubt, pick Clemson.” :money_mouth_face:

Congrats @Nyri_barrett , our first member of the Final Four.

1 Like

Shout out to Purdue for not only punching their ticket to the final 4 but also mine. and shout out to everyone who took me to make it to final 4 :raised_hands:t5:

2 Likes

I did!! I can still get all 4 i think

2 Likes

Appreciate it

If I happen to come in 1st and since I’m the only person who took me in that position, would I be eligible to win even though my other 3 picks are invalid?

@Rmilia1 and I already discussed that. Your 1st place pick is valid, regardless of your not having valid 2nd through 4th picks.

1 Like

You picked Jajaoly to beat me! :exploding_head:

:rage: You’re dead to me! :rage:

Just for that I’m going to have to beat him tomorrow.

I figured you’d be so tired by this weekend you wouldn’t be able to think straight lol

1 Like

Well, OK. I see your logic, so you’re forgiven.

1 Like

1 down, 1 to go. Did you go there, or just a Wolfpack fan?

Smart man he is (in my Yoda voice)

1 Like

Yoda Do or do not. There is no try.

1 Like

My niece lives near Raleigh and big Wolfpack fan so she was my inspiration but looking like Wolfpack men are ready to sit down to piss to go down 1

1 Like

GG @Nyri_barrett GL next round

3 Likes

Appreciate it… are you you still going to do the last 3 picks?

1 Like

You’re looking good with those Wolfpack picks. Fat lady hasn’t sung yet, but I hear her gargling.

2 Likes