Cancelled non-live bet for “line error”

Obviously this won’t get changed but just thought I’d like to show people this. Bovada refused to cancel my bet due to a site error completely out of my control but because it’s “up to the user to ensure all bets are properly placed” except it was literally impossible to avoid the error. Now Bovada cancelled my bet on a non-live match due to “line error”. With these things being said will be selling me entire bovada balance soon (~700) dm if interested. Here’s proof of what I’m talking about.

1 Like

Did they destroy the first hibnator?

No, they cancelled the bet because apparently it was a “line error” I guess they reserve the right to do so for some reason but I just find it funny how they have such double standards.

I see you’re referring to a different bet here. The case for this one is as follows:
7. In the event of an obvious line error on the posted proposition, all bets on the affected line ID will be graded ‘No Action’ at the discretion of Bovada.
As for the one, that you emailed us was heavily discussed with Sports team and it’s a different case related to name change.
I understand that these situations might make you question potential double standards, but please note we hold no personal bias. The rules apply uniformly to everyone. Whenever we detect rule deviations, we intervene and take appropriate actions, as needed.

1 Like

Standard practice around here