Cash Out Issue

That’s a lot of money! I really want them to explain the screens shot. They can’t just take your money with proof they can get into a lot of trouble with that kind of money you just have to know the right avenues and most people don’t posting on reddit is not going to do nothing are on here. I don’t think bovada would do that I just would love them to say something with mentioning why the screen shot does not matter. I hope it not because there system didn’t act right and they take no responsibility of glitches in the system.

1 Like

This is being investigated thoroughly, once we have any additional details we will share them with you guys.

So as of 4 hours ago you said it was graded correctly and you were sorry it didn’t go his way as if it was the final resolution and now I’m assuming because of the push back it is being investigated? My question would then be, why was a $25,000 error not investigated thoroughly from the moment this happened instead of now after some push back? Again, Mikey we all know this isn’t the moderators fault by any means, but it’s the fact that Bovada as a company was hoping to just sweep this under the rug and hope @mroers would just accept that he had no options here and was out $25,000. You would think a company that touts the fact that they are all about customer satisfaction and improving their site for players would jump on this issue IMMEDIATELY to make it right. That’s what worries a lot of us here. We all want to have confidence that if an issue arises, we can trust bovada to do the right thing. ESPECIALLY a $25,000 issue. Just my opinion for what it’s worth. Hope this gets resolved correctly!

1 Like

What’s really sad here is, that if bovada wants to, they can just say it was never cashed out and nothing ever could change that… there’s no accountability.

Bovada SHOULD refund the entire bet just for the stress of this guy being out 25k.

1 Like

I mean the kid probably was planning on cashing out before he bet to at least get some of it back if it wasn’t going his way with that much on the line. Which is what he did and obviously has proof your system accepted it. You rob enough people lately this is beyond not right if what i am seeing with my own eyes is true.

1 Like

I posted earlier today about an issue with the cash out availability and inconsistencies with the site’s rules and operations. This is worse than anything I have seen on here and will be following this closely.

1 Like

Guys just to follow up on this thread, and to provide some clarity.
After an investigation, unfortunately we have proof that the cashout did not actually take place and the screenshot that was provided had actually been doctored in an attempt to obtain a refund on this wager.
This is of course a fraudulent act, and as such, the player has now been removed from the community.

3 Likes

Wow that’s wild. That picture looked as real as they come. I have no idea how that could have been doctored up that good but if that’s truly the case, my apologies for hounding on the company to make it right for him. Crazy stuff.

Yea that’s crazy you can just add it like that and it look so legit. There is alot of people on here that can doc stuff upt i mean look at the competitions you guys do. Obviously it’s very easy to just add a score then grab a buddy’s phone with a different account and just keep switching off top prizes with different names. I been dame near second everyweek in football runner lol j/k but close.

What were the clues that helped determine the image was doctored and the player was scamming?

There were a few discrepancies between the account activities and the screenshot that was provided.

1 Like

Great catch… if you look at the 9 in 29,xxx you can tell it’s not normal lol never would’ve noticed

1 Like

You are right that is one of the discrepancies that we caught.

2 Likes

Eagle eye!

2 Likes