Crypto Corner! Are You Ready For Another $50?!

Bitcoin for me easiest to use snd get

Bitcoin easily. You even see Bitcoin atms a lot of places now.

I really like using Bitcoin obviously because it is the most accessible @Mikey_Bovada.

I have definitely deposited with Bitcoin Cash before because Bovada does not have a minimum deposit for that option, and sometimes if I have some spare change less than the required $10 to deposit I will convert it and then deposit it on Bovada. Very easy to convert it on Coinbase and send it to Bovada for depositing. @Ryan_Bovada

I use bitcoin as deposit every once in a while. Thats it tho very easily my go to.

I prefer Bitcoin with it being decentralized.

With Bitcoin cash back on bovada you can’t go wrong. I love the bonuses being crypt exclusive and I also like how easy Bitcoin is compared to others.

I really enjoy using Bitcoin and the perks it comes with on bovada. Very easy to use. I do believe the up and comer to Bitcoin overall will be Ethereum. With the goal behind Ethereum being to create a decentralized suite of financial products that anyone in the world can freely access, regardless of nationality, ethnicity or anything like that.
Any crypto on bovada is easy to use though and who doesn’t like the perks and bonuses that come with it :blush:

I have always preferred Bitcoin over anything. Having a virtual E-wallet is easy and convenient. It’s the best way to withdraw and deposit here on Bovada.

I prefer bitcoin but I do think the government will get control of it eventually. Which is unfortunate.

It terms of comfortability, my response would be bitcoin, as the future could return a high reward regardless of contribution. I have heard good things to come potentially with ethereum, but unfamiliar overall. That said, bitcoin is the preference in regards to crypto.

Bitcoin. Fees, wait times, more seamless with Bitcoin in comparison to other cryptos I feel like.

Bitcoin is easy, but the only issue is the whole gambling part… because since you’re technically not allowed to pay for gambling services online (cashapp coinbase etc) its kind of inconvenient to have to go through hoops to make sure you can withdraw/deposit. And then once you’re accounts get flagged its dang near impossible to deposit with it anymore. So if there was no risk of accounts closing because of what the bitcoin is being used for then i think it would be the easiest and most convenient form of depositing

1 Like

I prefer btc because its really hassle free once you get over the learning curve. Which is less daunting than one might think

prefer bitcoin as decentralized. currency of the internet. no regulations. let’s keep it that way.

I prefer BTC it’s more convenient and is the most popular there are a lot of places that allows you to use Bitcoin and when I deposit on bovada I can send my BTC through Coinbase with no fees​:+1::+1::+1:

What’s there not to like about Bitcoin. Although it started out with lengthy confirmation times now is a thing of the past. Can’t beat waking up and seeing Bitcoin $10,000 more or less than it was before you went to bed. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::laughing::grin:

I really like LTC. easy to use and faster to send vs bitcoin

Plenty of better more efficient tokens but Bitcoin is the clear cut #1. It’s wide availability and acceptability is the reason everyone will continue to use it. I wouldn’t withdraw with another token just because I know BTC to be reliable.

I trust bitcoin to cash out just because it seems most reliable. I do think there will be coins in the future that will over take bitcoin eventually.

I prefer BTC over tether because that’s the reason BTC was created to get rid of the centralized currency ! I love how BTC operates and continues to be the #1 decentralized currency to date !