Crypto Corner - Why Haven't You Started?!

Crypto is just faster than traditional finance & less hassle given computers don’t take vacations or Holidays…

I like using Bitcoin for the anonymity of it all not having those card transactions linked to a gambling site and all that. But if you’re asking me I will continue to say Bitcoin Cash in terms of smaller deposits on Bovada because there is no minimums as opposed to BTC.

1 Like

Don’t really use cryptocurrency, lazy to setup a wallet :joy:

The reason I started using Bitcoin is because I liked what Bovada offered bitcoin users. Everyone knows bitcoin and withdrawals are fast and easy. It’s my preferred way to withdraw and deposit. I’ve traveled to El Salvador in the past and it’s nice to know that bitcoin is a legal tender in that country.

Im blind so learning new stuff is tough. But i will likley start soon

Credit Card has been my method of depositing. Investing in Crypto is exciting in general, and I have always been interested in utilizing BTC for gambling. I can see myself using it down the road, but again, have been using the Credit Card as a deposit method.

I’m not going to lie to you; I don’t mind crypto and using it but the length of time it takes to process those deposits and withdrawls are the reason I don’t use it as often. I love the marketplace and the immediacy of getting your money.

This topic was automatically closed after 61 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes