Escalation unresolved

Has anyone else experienced an escalation lasting over 4 months and bovada constantly trying to close it saying im pretty much a liar? Back in Feb i was betting 12.00 a spin on yesr of the dog. I hit free play and guess what,? The game mysteriously froze and to this day i cannot access it. I have a whole file of screenshots from trying to play the game for 4 months, screenshots of agent chats and even screen recordings up until this very moment of proof. Ive had to send in proof well over 10 times. Only to get that im basically lying and theres nothing they can do. I need advice on what to do to correct this issue. My favorite game and i havent been able to play since feb. I honestly think bovada cut the game off.

We are only providing you the details based on the review that was completed. Your account was thoroughly reviewed and based on the game logs. If the games log shows that the round was completed this is what we would have to base our findings on. We understand your frustration however the review was done fairly as it should be.

1 Like

Of course. Same thing that has been said since i reported it. Nothing was accessed and still cant be. If bovada was smart they would see that i played that game all the time. And boom havent played it since feb. Why? Because i cant access it. Its still stuck on the free spins i won they i couldnt use. Its ok. I have proof of everything and will be submitting it to the right person who can fix or correct this issue. May even report my deposits as fraud since bovada cant be honest and say that its an issue on their end.

Same manipulated server address for vikings, thunderbird spirit Nd viking treasures. I have a casd building too, but im also informing a friend of mine whose wife is out state attorney general… wanna see real time manipulation of game play, cear xache and play 2 different games from the same procider side by side and you have all the proof you need.

1 Like

I had a similar issue with several games for a while. A spin would just catch and replay any time i tried to load the game. The only way I could resolve them was to use my laptop. That would clear them up until the next time i was on ipad or iphone. The problem has morphed now. Those same games instead just don’t display correctly and don’t show me my balance, but if you are still having the problem, try on a laptop?

I’m dealing with a similar issue right now as well. I think I’m on to the fourth escalation request now with very slow response time. I hit an in game bonus and didn’t get a chance to pick the in game bonus prize. The game reset and Bovada manually closed the spin. I had no issues playing the game again, I’m now just dealing with the issues of the triggered bonus since 6/21/23.

Winning spin (in question)

An example of a losing spin (for comparison where no bonus was triggered.) the prize field with “pickbonus” is not present in this spin, but is present in the winning spin.

I had a situation similar on crazy christmas. I hit a bonus and it errored. Well machine went cold and whenever i went back in i couldnt pick up bonus. I dealt with reps for weeks. They tried to say i was paid for the bonus but there was a six minute gap in my play history. Basically i started session with say a couple hundred. Won 200 and ended session to start a new session with 200. I said this was impossible. Somehow even tho i couldnt see the history the rep did. So finally i went thru each spin with the rep. Added all of them. Showed it was impossible i couldnt have been paid. Finally a couple days later i turned on game after i had proved via literally itemizing every spin that somehow the bonus loaded and the last two spins played and i got my money. They say every spin is random but it was funny they knew the exact amount my bonus was with two spins not played. Also while waiting for resolution after creating a ledger for every spin next two times i called customer service magically the six minutes werent logged in their system. Luckily i had chat transcripts and ledger. Do i think they were trying to take a couple hundred dollars from me no. I think sometimes their games error for whatever reason and almost always they claim player error until you prove beyond a doubt there was a mistake. Frequently you cant prove it or dont get an agent that is willing to put in any work or knows little to nothing about gameplay. I have on the other hand run into a few great agents over the last eleven years and unfortunately you need to keep calling or live chat until u find one. The worst part is when all was said and done it took about 12 hours total and all i got was the money that was rightfully mine in the first place. I should prob consider myself lucky.

1 Like