Football Runner Week 10 Results

@James_Bovada still on track to get the credits before the first football game sir?

1 Like

Any chance of week 11 credits pre-weekend or are we looking at Monday?

Most have been credited, I see you finished on the top 50 and the bonus should hit your account within the next hour @JPP373

1 Like

@James_Bovada I donā€™t understand why you are not able to answer me. I mean Is it because your not sure yet are you just ignoring me and donā€™t want to answer a question. I would appreciate a update good are bad our if your not sure. I also said you can pm me.

We vet the list and the updated leaderboard will be posted here this afternoon. Every account in the top 50 is reviewed to make sure they meet the criteria and that there is no suspected foul play. You finished 2nd this week, first place was ā€œZombinoā€, are you saying that you believe they are cheating, and if so, why?

100% they are cheating. If you look at the response above I explained a little bit of it. Your just saying this kid came out of no where besides last week which his score was posted in the last couple hrs also. His score last week was just a setup for this week because it would of been way to obvious his first week. I broke the record by 25000 points that is so much in this game. I had 3 people private message me saying Congrats on the win that play alot knowing that was not going to be beat. Then this random. Account just comes in and breaks the record in the last couple hrs out of no where as you can see I am in the top 5 every week this kid dont even play. Like this week that top score of 895000 Iā€™d also not real called faker it was posted at 11: 05 Tuesday night so he should actually be first if your counting theses bogus scores. James I would bet anything this kid dissappears are gets called out in 2cweeks for cheating that s ore is not legit at all and your going to give someone 800$ that does not deserve it. I would not be upset if thus was a normal account out of nowhere to smash the record are if I didnā€™t see patterns.

@James_Bovada and you can see even the best people in this competition were having a hard time getting a higher score this week. Hopefully your able to check a little harder now that I brought it to your attention and see how this score is not legit.

@James_Bovada I was wondering about those results as i thought you were going to relase them soon. I care a little bit more be because of getting knocked out of first on the last hrs by a random account. So not trying to bother you just wondering if you saw anything because it is 100% not legit as with the score from faker this week posted as soon as the new week statred. Like the very min. I mean to me you cant be more obvious posting highest scores ever in the competition by random accounts with in last hr and within the first min they both are cheating. They guy had to wait to post that s ore to made sure he can make it higher then second place not probably knowing that score is like literally impossible to get especially from someone that dont play.