Futures Bets Disappeared From Open Bets

My open bets tab is only showing bets that i’ve placed in 2022. I have a number of futures bets that I made as far back as February of 2021 that are not showing up in my open bets. This is concerning as a few of those bets were on the Cincinnati Bengals to win the Super Bowl back when the odds were more than +15000. I’ve reached out to customer support and to try to get a wager report they’ve asked me for the wager reference number, which would be fairly impossible for me to provide without being able to view the bet.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

last year 20-21 I took Napoli to qualify the next round vs inter in copa Italy.
it disappeared after a few delay because of covid. I took the L after the cs can’t help becuz i had no way to provide reference number after 31 days. i’ll just screenshot my future bets since then. i thought im the only one experienced this

Have you tried to see how far back they can go back on your transactions?
That is a bit strange how they’d just disappear. Maybe they just go away from your open bets after a year passes? Just thinking that because it’s February 2022 now and you placed them in February 2021. I know sports bets in Vegas usually have a cash out lifespan of 1 year but then again that’s after the event ends. Definitely reach out to a mod and see if you can at least get a reference number for the bets so you have some type of proof once the event ends. Of course, if the Bengals lose, it’s all moot.

I’ll send you a PM

1 Like

I got sent a list of the last years transactions, but they just say if it’s a settlement or a payout, and the amounts. Nothing on the actual bet. I have a general idea of when the bets where placed, or at least two of the ones with large potential winnings, but without remembering the specific date, it’s got me sorting through 100s of bets with amounts similar to what I roughly remember the actual bet amount was, and putting together a list of a bunch of potential reference numbers. It’s possible that I’ll figure it out, but I’ve been trying to get them to send a list that actually lists out the wagers. I guess we’ll see.

You may only be able to see up to 31 days, however, we can see all the Wagers you have placed on your ‘Open Bets’. I have sent you some examples via PM.

For anyone wondering, the issue has been resolved. They had record of them, and were able to send me the reference numbers. Looks like they just weren’t showing up in my open bets.

Now go Bengals!

2 Likes

glad they resolved it for you.
Btw I’m still waiting for @Jasmine DM. Since it brought up, I just want to know if it is indeed settled or cancelled. If you guys cannot do nothing about it, I totally understand since it was a long time ago. But at that time, I did get pretty upset about it as the CS just cannot locate my wager and ask me the reference number that I cannot provide like I said after 31 days.

I remember it is the 2020 copa italia semi-final round Napoli vs Inter Milan. The first leg was played on Feb 12, but the second leg was not played until Jun 13. If you guys can locate that wager, I’ll deeply appreciate it. The wager is Napoli to qualify/advance.
Thank you so much

We are not able to see anything pending on your ‘Open Bets’, therefore, the Wager has been settled as a loss, win or push.

can I get a wager record of that?
Thz

Unfortunately, in this case, we would need the Reference Number to help in finding the Wager. We can assure you that the Wager has settled, otherwise, we would be able to view it from your Pending Wagers.

Ok. Thank you so much for your time and help.

I have multiple futures for the current NBA season that have disappeared from my open bets tab. They have not won/lost/ or pushed. Why is this happening have my bets been canceled ? I did not receive any information on this.

I just noticed this too. Mine is for COTY and 6th Man in the NBA. I was able to go find them in my Transactions under the Open Bets tab within Transaction, but those two disappeared from my regular Open Bets tab. Hope that helps. I took a screenshot of both so I have the reference #.