Help please! Bovada placed a different wager

When I hit submit on this bet, it was 27.5 +135, it went the “processing”, spinning wheel thing, then it popped back up at 28.5 and showed that the bet was placed. I didn’t double tap or anything, it f**king changed my bet. I would never have NEVER selected 28.5. Why wouldn’t it just hit place and make me resubmit if the odds changed? @moderators

in fact, I selected the alternate line specifically because I didn’t want 28.5

I have had this happen a few times (twice I have posted on here about it with tons of screenshots showing that due to the Half Ball explanation included on the Bet Slip and the wager I ultimately got, that I couldn’t have selected the one I ended up with). I think both posts were escalated as tickets, but unfortunately it doesn’t appear that the Sports Team has any interest in doing anything about these.

The odds of a wager changing is one thing (that I still only experience here at Bovada), but the wager itself changing to a completely different wager is definitely infuriating and wrong (again, never had it occur anywhere but here). Again though, it has been a couple months and no updates at all on my escalated tickets. Both of mine happened to be Half Ball wagers in Live soccer bets, but I don’t think its limited to these, they just provide the most evidence of what happened due to the explanation that only occurs with that wager type.

I am rooting for you to win the wager they gave you because that is really the only good outcome for you.

P.S. Both of my wagers would have lost the wager they gave me AND what my original wager was, BUT that doesn’t make it alright to just ignore it and continuing doing business that way.

2 Likes

It’s happened a few times to me, and the usual response is, and I’m only loosely paraphrasing, “sorry, sucks for you”, or specifically “not on our end”, to which I argue, “well it’s not on my end either”, I had 10 plus years of okay customer experience and service.

That said, One more game and it will be over regardless, but the bet I intended had excellent value vs the one that placed being awful value

2 Likes

Hopefully they don’t retroactively cancel it haha

2 Likes

Ya delete the post before they delete your bet, since it’s gonna hit haha

1 Like

I wanted to wait until that game was over to post so as not to JINX anything, but there ya go Winner Winner Chicken Dinner.

Now again, it still doesn’t make it right that this continues happening and nobody is doing anything about it.

3 Likes

yeah…they won’t delete it, speaking from many experiences.

1 Like

It’s really unacceptable. Books have enough advantage built in. Between the expensive bets, head start do to broadcast delays, the ability to “hold process” a bet and decide whether or not to place it based on the move…. Out right changing of a bet is too much

2 Likes

I whole heartedly agree. This is the only book I have ever had anything like that occur at. Based on their response to the times it has happened to me, the only thing I can say is, This is a mutual relationship.

1 Like

My state was supposed to pass a legalization bill this year and at the last second, completely gutted it, and now we get to wait to do it again… but of course it’s totally acceptable for people to put their mortgage into the powerball

1 Like

We will escalate this situation again @GeezeMoney03 and Littlejon3 and provide an update as soon as possible.

1 Like