I WON THE JACKPOT! Help me!

It has been bad for me too my man. Hope you get lucky soon

1 Like

Yeah I’ve gotten to where I make decent money but I really can’t afford to be gambling on here anymore. All losses…no wins anymore

4 Likes

Not to mention that but im due for a pretty large poi t drop and for whatever reason this time it has been over 3 weeks with no sign of the drop

3 Likes

Same here haven’t had a point drop in weeks. Bovada needs to show us some love

2 Likes

Huge congrats to you, Mama!!!
Awesomeness :clap:t3::clap:t3::clap:t3:

1 Like

Congrats!!! Amazing hit!

1 Like

Zamnnnn nice hit!! Congratulations!

1 Like

Wow! Congrats!! I dreamed I won that one…well I dream I win all of them but still. Spoil yourself!

2 Likes

@mamapoker123 After this thread I wonder how many PMs you will get from beggars asking for money? :rofl: :thinking: :grin:

5 Likes

So the first thing you should do is player transfer me about half and then you should wait an hour and then ask me if I need any more.
But seriously nice win. Congratulations.

4 Likes

Holy crap! Congratulations! I’m so broke I’d do a cartwheel over $17.00! That’s life-changing money. :+1:
Unfortunately, I haven’t had this problem, at least not to this degree and not for a very long time. But I believe Bovada has a limit on how much can be withdrawn from that per month. Definitely call them. Congrats again!

1 Like

wow congrats!!

1 Like

Please please please talk to a tax professional on this so that the IRS doesn’t have a reason to move into your house.

8 Likes

Finally a community member that is active here that wins, congrats!!! Good luck to your DMs :rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

That’s so awesome

Congratulations! I couldn’t imagine what I would do I won something like that… I’d most definitely take care of my momma, and be much less stresssed, but that second one goes without saying, haha. So happy for you, congratulations :heart:

1 Like

Congrats Lady Bug

2 Likes

Amazing! Congratulations on the win……great to see players actually winning these jackpots. I still wonder if Bovada pockets a lot of them themselves.

1 Like

Sweet! I wanna win!

Whateves! He still won! Totally stoked!