I WON THE JACKPOT! Help me!

I hit $538000 a couple years back. Best way is bitcoin!! Congrats!!!

4 Likes

Won 140k a while back. Got about 40 out. Lost rest. If you want to send me 20k, i can get 6k out for ya. Lol

2 Likes

Wow that’s insane. Over half a million? That is awesome. How long did it take you to get al that withdrawn?

That’s a big win too. With that type of win, I’d probably take out at least 90% and play/distribute the rest.

I wish i took out 90%… Far less. Like i said. 40000 of the 140000

Still not a bad payout but man that’s a big loss. I’m sure the next time you win 6 figures, you won’t put most of it back in. It’s all just a learning process and that was quite an expensive one.
Gotta look on the bright side. You still won and cashed out a large amount :grinning:

Congratulations! and thanks for posting this. Good to know a 2 bet can actually win a mega!

2 dollar bet sweet

Nice hit! I’d be freaking out

congrats!!!

Bitcoin for 90%, take out a bit throught zelle, venmo, other methods you are comfortable, but any big chunk should be btc. Congrats

1 Like

Sheesh! Congrats man!!

nice hit congratulation

Congrats on your win

so great to see, thank you for sharing! and that it is on a relatively small bet size, too. litecoin is the fastest way to withdraw. congrats and dont spend it all in one place :wink:

Crypto is the easiest way to withdraw.

I would take it out in bitcoin in a acouple of different transactions to be safe

1 Like

Congrats! Nice

Wow…congrats!! Withdraw using bitcoin, it is fast and easy!

Damn nice win! I just hit a full line of Cleopatra on Caesar’s Victory with 2 Caesar’s in the line but I was on bonus spins from a deposit. Would’ve been $1500 if the x3 doesn’t stack or $4500 if they do stack. Instead I got the $60 max payout. Good win but goddamn I’ve never hit anything like that. Would’ve been life changing money. Could’ve fixed my truck transmission so I can reliably get to work.

1 Like