Is Fortnite still popular?

Who remembers the excitement surrounding Fortnite during the quarantine era? Do you think the popular online video game will gain traction with regards to the number of active users by the end of the year?

Click here to submit your wager.

3 Likes

I never played it…,but my little bro did. I didn’t get the hype,…but I’m prob just too old

1 Like

I play it Ever Night … least a Hour Or So… Great Stress Reliever…

1 Like

I wonder if other people are using it for the same purpose as you are. That would definitely contribute to it staying relevant for so many years.

1 Like

Also Brings back child hood memories as They add different Characters Street fighter people, Batman , spiderman, dragon ballz z, Transformers, Michael myers, jason, all types of people u can choose… makes it fun … plus u can play with friends so eaisly …

1 Like

Under for sure. I got a 10 year old so I got the Inside INFORMATION lol

2 Likes

I might of boogie bombed your Son Before :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Fortnite is not bad, to be honest, and the building aspect makes it really competitive; however, I think it’s at its peak.

1 Like

Yea I played a lot which is what got him into it. We still play but not as much. He has YouTube on
Alot with the fornite creators I over hear them talking alot of the decline. Who knows all we say is bovada is on the decline lol.

2 Likes

This is gone huh? Looks like they are coming out with some cool stuff finally.