Is it Joe or beau?

Just wondering…who would be willing to bet that the u.s.presidents name is really not Joe Biden…

More like Beau Biden…

Hate to go into politics because so many get emotional about it but in my opinion, Joe is not running the country.

2 Likes

So what is your point anyway? I’m still trying to figure out why you are calling him Beau. Was that supposed to be derogatory in some way or because it rhymes with Joe? I don’t get involved with politics simply because opinions are just like buttholes; everybody has one, and I just don’t give a crap. Speaking about corrupt, senile, senior citizens with too much power and no accountability…nope, I’m good on that. Still haven’t figured out your meaning behind the Joe/Beau thing, but don’t bother, I don’t want to know anymore.

Probably because his sons name is Beau :woman_facepalming:t2:🫢:face_with_hand_over_mouth::zipper_mouth_face::rofl:

1 Like

Thanks for the info. I’m pretty sure I already mentioned this, but I’ll say it again. I don’t really care. If I make it another 20 years into my 60’s I might, but I doubt either will happen.