Issue with SMS Code -

Is it working again?

We are seeing codes being received and entered so it should be working. There can just be delays between when you ask for the code and when you get it which is causing people to submit multiple requests for codes. If you submit a request, please wait a few minutes for the code.

I just tried making a withdrawal. Not receiving sms code. I am one more attempt from being locked out

How long since you requested the code? Anyone blocked, let us know and we’ll work on unblocking for today

1 Like

I tired again a few minutes ago. Nothing.

Just tried again now. Nothing.

It’s working for me with a delay of about 8 minutes to get the code.

1 Like

Ok. That one worked, but code was very delayed.

1 Like

I got blocked. Can you help with me getting unblocked please?

@kbrack you should be okay now

Thank you!

@moderators I got blocked, please fix?

@moderators I got Blocked as well…Pleas fix

@Bunny482 @CrazyKevy fixed now

1 Like

Thanks…Withdrawal went through….

I’ve been waiting 15 min for code? Should I send money back to the buyer or keep waiting?

I had this issue last night. I restarted my phone and tried again and got the code right away (as well as all the backdated texts)

@kbrack If the buyer is okay with waiting until it resolved you may wait or you can refund it both agreed on

1 Like

That worked! Thank you. Everybody that’s having the same issue might want to restart your phones! I got the code right away!

1 Like

@moderators my account withdrawal is locked please help me I didn’t see there was a issue going on