LeSean McCoy - Ask me anything

That’s hard… you got some teammates that block really good and some are good friends… Jason Peters is one who blocked so well and best friend teammate is Jeremy Maclin

4 Likes

My run in Buffalo against the Jaguars for like 80 yards!

4 Likes

I guess easy to love the bodyguard as a teammate with the holes he can open up,

4 Likes

Be very very confident and have fun with it!!

2 Likes

I think they’re doing a great job with all the protocols, slowing the game down in some ways, eliminating the dirty hits, they’re doing a good job with that.

1 Like

I call a screen! and Kourtney!

4 Likes

Forget the run :joy: :joy: Wants the ball in space haha

4 Likes

Nahhh we don’t look at that type of stuff

4 Likes

I loved playing against the Cowboys and I hated playing against the Ravens

3 Likes

My mom gave me that name!

2 Likes

Love it! Has to be extra motivation

2 Likes

I like all the teams I been on! But I’m a bird for life! And I loved all my teammates man!

1 Like

Thanks for answering the questions today.

Have you ever entertained the thoughts of getting into coaching at any level whether high school on up?

Now that your retired from the league do you still actively watch the game and if so do you see a player out there that you say to yourself. That was me back then meaning they have your style and flair.

Thank you Bovada Community for having me and asking all those great questions! Check me out on the next live with Lisa Ann on the Bovada IG!

4 Likes

Thanks for coming on! We hope to have you back soon!

3 Likes

Thank you Shady. FlyEagles :smiley:

6 Likes

@ LeSean, do you have any dogs? Or pets?
And also just wanted to urge you to donate to local animal charities, or just you could make a big difference just by showing support, your image could really help animals in need,

It’s crazy I picked the Eagles this week.

Fly you sonnsabitches

1 Like

I guarantee he won’t make the hall of fame.

1 Like

Get Bovada to make a Future Prop on it.

1 Like