Live lines messed up for anyone else?

Just wondering if anyone else’s live lines have been messed up again for the past 30 minutes or so ?

3 Likes

1 Like

Im literally on a chat with screenshots but “Im in the wrong”??

2 Likes

@moderators anything regarding this? We have screenshots, but getting put back on the player???

2 Likes

I’m about to be second time now in 3 days and zero comp from before. So bogus

2 Likes

Ya its getting real real old!

1 Like

At least they have recognized there’s an issue and have acknowledged there’s a problem

1 Like

This is literally like the 10th time in the last month this has happened ( at least)

Starting to get annoying

3 Likes

I was being ridiculously sarcastic here

1 Like

Yes the problem with this, is the “Player” didn’t y’all know?! Haha such a cop out!

1 Like

Seeing the same thing. Looking for live bets but there’s nothing current. The things we see are from about an hour ago.

1 Like

@Kman0207 hope your doing good brotha! Glad it’s not just me so frustrating

Same deal as the other night it’s Sunday now once this gets fixed all the profitable live games will be over

1 Like

I only have a few bucks but wanted to put it on something live. Hope all is well with you. I did see this happen a few days ago I think but I wasn’t betting at the time so not sure what the situation was then.

1 Like

Things have been really bad over the last 7 days with various technical and site issues, here is what I can recall from going back through the forum

-Sports wagering completely goes down
-Live sports lines has gone down twice
-Withdraw/Transaction page outage
-Player transfers, “oops something went wrong”
-Crypto deposits not being funded over night after confirmed

@moderators have tried to provide updates as issues occur but yikes, lots and lots of problems

1 Like

Yeah was wondering if it’s ever gonna update, can’t make any live bets on basketball for the last hour or so

Horrible past 7 days in regards to live wagering. Wild!

Uh oh ships going down

What’s been wrong with crypto deposits and withdrawals ?

1 Like

It’s all live betting not even just nba

1 Like