My 5 leg parlay

so i have a 5 leg parlay and the first 4 legs hit but the 5th leg was novak djokavic to win the french open and he just withdrawed due to injury, so what happens to my bet do i get money for the 4 legs i hit? or do i just lose the money i put on the parlay

Please confirm your wager reference number.

let me know, please

[quote=“sawyerful, post:3, topic:1241954, full:true”]
[/quote
Thank you. I will follow up on this shortly.

1 Like

I have confirmed with the sports team. Your wager will still have action as it’s a future wager.

so i lose my money? because he withdrew? not even lose a match

Those are the rules of futures unfortunately, they do always have action unless otherwise specified.

thats crazy to me not even a refund or anything seems a little strange im gonna look more into it

i also asked for a cash out option after he won his match yesterday before hit withdrew too… kinda strange from bovada usually have a good experience with you guys

We can’t add the cashout option to order I’m afraid. This is something that is added or not by the sports team.

any higher ups i can talk with of bovada?

That’s pay off the risk with futures

Every book does it like this. Its baked into the odds

That’s why they’re so tough to win

I had a +2000 on a golf tourney a few years back. My guy was 4 shots up after rd 2 but withdrew are he hurt his back

That sucked big time

Unfortunately not, the sports team have jurisdiction over wagers, and this is clearly stated in the rules.

yea i hit the first 4 legs to it was +4300 parlay shits rough

Brutal. Futures are hard man especially on individual sports. You’re 1 twisted ankle away from being toasted