Need help with a FALSE Loss

I currently have an issue where you guys gave me a false loss when it was CLEARLY A WIN Will place both reference numbers here but both bets were the same

Ref. 24021892975811
Ref. 24021892975822

The bet was on League of legends “Map 1 Invictus Gaming VS Royal Never Give UP Over 4.5 Dragons Killed”

I stayed up late actually watching that match and exactly 5 dragons were killed, ive made plenty of bets on over dragons killed and this is the first time you guys have gave me a false loss, I have VODS on twitch, and YouTube to prove the match dragons killed

1. Mountain Dragon
  2. Inferno Dragon
  3. Hextech Dragon
  4. HexTech Dragon
  5. Elder Dragon

This is a picture of the matches statistics and results of MAP 1. THERES vods everywhere aswell please fix

We have escalated this to the Sports Team.

2 Likes

thank you mikey

1 Like

There were only 4 dragons killed on the 1st Map. You counted HexTech Dragon twice.

there was 5 bro, i promise look at the link, there was 2 hextechs at the end counted at 4 then the elder dragon spawned and was ALSO killed. i know my league bro

1. Mountain
  2. Inferno
  3. hex
  4. Hex
  5. Elder

They got Soul point??

1 Like

yes they did

1 Like

Love betting on LoL… but betting on getting 5 dragons is Risky lol

1 Like

lol yes it is,

The screenshot shows 4.

Its gotten fixed and i got paid for it, Those are the elemental Dragons, Elder Dragon has its own category of dragons but its still considered a DRAGON, the bet doesnt SPECIFY only ELEMENTAL dragons it just says over 4.5 Dragons

If u think its still only 4 just redirect me to ur esports team pls

This seems to be handled.

1 Like