NFL 2021 Community Survivor Pool

It looks like 168 people eliminated so far, with 2 games to go.

50 people took the rams. I hope they lose! Go bears! Lol

Awww and I survived because Buffalo Lost

2 Likes

Just go with your gut feeling and don’t listen to anyone’s advice. Remember, they’re trying to beat you.

1 Like

Seems fun but I dont really know how its works

Next week is clearly the Packers.

Don’t even think about it.

Lions lost their #1 corner and the Packers

Dallas cowgirls are trash :joy::joy::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks! looks like i’m in the losers bracket! thx jags!

Wow, what a crazy start! 9/16 or 56% of the games were upsets and 12/16 favorites didn’t cover the spread, at least the spread as of about 6 pm Thursday evening when I built my spreadsheet.

617 played and 165 got eliminated. So 452 survivors. All by my spreadsheet. We’ll see if the mods agree.

So much for the idea of going with the favorites, huh? Titans, Jaguars, Washington, Vikings, Falcons, Bills, Packers, Patriots, and Ravens were all favorites, and all lost. The only teams to cover the spread were the Panthers, Seahawks, Broncos, and Rams.

Good luck this week, everyone.

1 Like

79 picked the Rams

Heart break for the Ravens fans. Game shouldn’t never went to OT but still was a :fire: game

Thanks for the info. Goes to show that you can’t always just pick the favorites . Sometimes gotta be clever and take dogs to win too even on a survivor pool

49ers how many picked them? They were an easy waltz to the 2nd and I’m telling you Packers… unless they start Love. If Aaron Rodgers doesn’t play all bets are off.

Psssttt I really think he threw the game. He wanted to see what Love had and show the fans that he knew better than the new coach. Why did they draft Love? He’s clearly not a future replacement for Rodgers he’s not good enough. And they surprisingly downgraded in Coach and playcall. Poor Aaron Jones is wasted on that team if they don’t increase his load.

Thanks for the info and for keeping track

Injury bug already getting the 49ers. How 'bout them Cardinals!!??

I’m keeping track for myself, not for everyone else! :nerd_face:

The moderators are the official word, and they’re obviously keeping track. I noticed they posted today that there are three fewer survivors than I calculated. I suspect three week-one players screwed something up or somehow eliminated themselves. Regardless, it’s clear that it will take a TREMENDOUS amount of good luck to win this. The best football mind in the universe can’t pick 18 winners without help from Lady Luck. The fact that 12 of the 16 favorites didn’t cover their point spreads, and a majority of the favorites lost, point out the truth in the saying “On any given Sunday…”

2 Likes

I know the Raiders should have won that in regulation. Hate overtime.

How do you see the list of picks?

@oneactual the week 2 picks have to be made here

1 Like