NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 11

I got Dallas, Arizona, and LA so looks like we’ll be sitting at 6-7 together if the chargers win

1 Like

Theres a pretty real shot 6-1 spluts this still goven so many missed the Wash pick and 5 of thr other 6 were 60% or less picks

Hope you’re right!! Since Jamal Adams decided to catch a penalty on the last drive. Can’t believe they won in Seattle without KMurray or DHop. NFL is silly

Cowboys are never a lock. They seem to always choke in the big games.

Well 140+ of the 185 people picked Car so thar nasically drops you to like 42 possible perfect picls

Given the other 5 games have festured pick rates of

For the winners the odds are maybe 1 or 2 people are perfect best case . But most people who would take Wash at Car probably picked at least 1 or 2 other upsets so id say its at least a 50% chanve 6-1 wins if LA wins. That bumps up to near 100% if Pitt wins

1 Like

Let’s go chargers

1 Like

If it ends up in a 6-1 split be ready to receive like $20-$25 which is better than $0

I did look into it. If Chargers win it’s 100% that best score someone can have is 6-1. How many that will be fun to see

4 Likes

Hopefully it’s no more than 5

1 Like

Thanks for looking into it!!

1 Like

If chargers win I’m 6 and 1

Kudos to you for the work, I’m new to the forums and this is my first week, and Chargers would put me at 6-1. I thought about looking into it, but didn’t want to work it out :rofl:

Appreciate you digging into it, go Chargers!

2 Likes

I see at least 15-20 winners. Long night for the mods probably

1 Like

What a let down man… The O line played like shit and the offensive game plan was terrible!:triumph::triumph::triumph:

1 Like

Like you said $25 here we go!!! :smiley:

I missed one I don’t expect anything

Spoke way too soon.

Steelers wanna crash the party

1 Like

Mike Williams did it for the kids

Woohoo looks like a small chunk of the pie is coming this way! @moderators thank you for these competitions and if you aren’t already planning a Thanksgiving day one, I think I speak for many members who would enjoy that. Maybe mix in some player prop bets as there are only three games.

4 Likes

How do you check what games I picked?

How u kno if u win I had one loss