NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 13

How u know they took the same thing tho? Didn’t see a post from them.

I went through their icons on all the picks. Looked at the Seahawks pick since it is the least picked winner and I matched up icons with all the other winning picks

Wow lol. Been 2-3 winners on all correct for weeks till the time I finally win :skull:

1 Like

Right lol. Not a bad payday though

I’ll take it

now i have to agree that WST is actually a good team. they played consistent and good football for 4 weeks straight.
And 49ers are just being 49ers. Seahawks can actually play defense

Not bad @FluLikeSymptoms ! You were correct here as these are your 5 winners this week with all 7 correct. (Including yourself of course!)

The $100 bonus is being put in your accounts now!

1 Like

Thank you so much Ryan!! Happy to have finally gotten one LOL

2 Likes

I don’t see the list

The list is essentially @FluLikeSymptoms mentions that I replied to above. He correctly stated all 5 winners.

1 Like

This is the post!

3 Likes

Congratulations to all!

2 Likes

@Ryan_Bovada What are the chances to have one of these competitions for Sunday NFL games with Over/Under Spread options. Like for the individual games or like Home vs Away - home teams or away teams will have more TD’s scored, home or away teams more FG’s scored, rushing yards, passing yards, fumbles, sacks etc

1 Like

Not a bad idea at all. We’ll look into doing something more related to spreads this week, and maybe do some home vs away spreads next.

3 Likes

Good luck with the roll over requirements About 1 in a million to clear or a million hours at the poker table

2 Likes

Just be happy for the winners

1 Like

WAKE UP!!!
He IS a winner. That’s what he is posting about.

I’d be curious how many winners accomplish clearing the bonus I’d guess less than 10%, it’s hard enough to be a “winner” it would be nice if they gave us a decent chance of clearing the bonus but they’re very stingy

You got that right! They lie about the poker requirement. It’s 5 times as much as they claim at the top. It says 3x poker points. It’s 15! That’s a fact because my wife won a few weeks back, got $250. It takes $250 in RAKE to clear that. You win 15 poker points per dollar of rake. The rules at the top of the page state you need 3x poker points, so $250 x 3 = 750 points. That would only require $50 in poker rake. But trust me: it’s requiring $250. Wife has been playing A LOT and is just a day ago passed 1875 points to reach the 50% mark.

So yeah, it’s theoretically free money, but you only get to keep it if you bet a ton (and within 90 days!), however you do it, and with Bovada’s rake/vig, it’s highly unlikely very many contest winners are ever going to walk away with their prize; the vig/rake will eat it all up.

2 Likes

I’ve rolled over before you make it seem impossible

1 Like