NFL 2021 Kickoff Pick’Em Competition 2

Thought the same thing which is why I chimed in this morning thinking I’d gone 8/8! :rofl: :weary:

Hilarious seeing people commenting that they picked 8/8 when they didn’t. Don’t you guys know who you picked? Or did you not check to see who won each pick’em match?

Honestly I don’t. Lol. It’s all in the record and my knowledge of the mods so far in my life is A+ and no not really no why would I it’s a free competition I’m not fiending for some huge win on a fun competition just to see

Honestly still don’t know who I picked but when I see blue it’s usually the opposite of black or red and so I just figured that it was the one I picked Bc otherwise I gotta look for my face down in the picks below.

Chill bro I’m glad you have a spread sheet for everything.

2 Likes

Scrolling scorecards after competition has ended is Educational. But you can click and pray, if you chose.

Guess I missed a few too, thought I for sure had 6….

Relax buddy

2 Likes

Rare form Amswans, rare form. Like you said, it’s free so why get your “chonies” all in a bunch over it. I figure if my account is above $2.00 I won something.

LOL, I barely keep up with NFL at all. I was just clicking buttons. glgl next week.

I guess I could clear the $500 in poker for at least break even or blow it on horsies and college football.

3 Likes

That’s awesome haha congrats!

Congrat bro ! Enjoy it :crossed_fingers:t3:

It is better to be lucky than good! Blow it on a huge parlay lol

No kidding they upped the parlay payout to 250k let’s put together a 12 person each brings a pick to the table and see what we can do

Any new kickoff competition this week?

1 Like

@Parlay99 We’ll have it up today

Is there away after the week is done, I can see what my picks were?

@MrKnight you should be able to see your picks once the poll is closed

MAN so close. 6

Raiders for the win

I haven’t been able to find the pick em thread

@MrKnight the latest one is here, but its closed now.