Odds Changing Coincidence

Just curious if anybody else has experienced the same inconsistency. For me, when a live bet is processing, a vast majority of wagers with odds changes in favor of the player are denied while odds changes in favor of the house are approved.

I’ve been told this is just my personal opinion so maybe it’s just me experiencing this inconsistency.

Hi @mcfc104,

After carefully analyzing the odds, I believe they are fairly consistent with industry standards. While there are favorable lines available, many individuals are deterred by the lower payouts associated with those bets. In my opinion, we are inherently drawn to higher rewards, leading us to take greater risks. This tendency may cause us to overlook lines that offer a higher probability of winning, simply because of the lower potential payout.

As someone who uses AI to get work stuff done all the time, kudos.

My point is about the inconsistency on which wagers get accepted and which get denied when odds change while a live wager is processing.

1 Like

If you are implying that when you attempt to place a bet that would slightly favor you, there is a mistake. If I were in your place, I would report the error to confirm if there is an issue. As individuals, we often have a tendency, particularly within the framework of our society, to perceive things through a pessimistic lens.

Please believe me when I say that nobody has ever logged on to this forum to discuss the ‘framework of our society’

Mcfc104 this happens all the time to me. As the bet is processing i get declined if odds change in my favor and they have no problem accepting the bet if the odds swing in their favor while it is processing

1 Like

@Hive08 Thanks for the input, not sure if you saw but Mikey explained the whole situation above ^^