Past post wager

Absolutely

Of it were just 1 bet that’s a different story but this many wagers would mean the server would update after each one in my experience that clearly didn’t occur here which makes the lines stale ( all of them )

By definition according to Bovada itself they should all be voided

3 Likes

@Maddie_Bovada @Paul_Bovada @Mikey_Bovada @Dominic_Bovada
@Lillian_Bovada Someone please help

@YandyG the issue pertaining to your wager is being looked into by our book managers. We ask for your continued patience while we await that update.

Thank you for your understanding.

Very much appreciated

Wait I am very confused… I thought you just said that its being looked at by the managers? The only win that was credited to my account was a $13 win from yesterday that i could care less about. I am very much concerned with the issue above as mentioned by @Rmilia1 . Are we on the same page?

Your wager dispute is still being looked into. What I am referring to is pending wagers from yesterday that were not already settled.

Thanks for clearing that up @Lillian_Bovada , I do appreciate it.

@Dominic_Bovada What do i do when I am 1000000000% sure it was past post and you are wrong? I know you think bovada is correct but i am positive they are not. I need instructions on how to proceed.

We’ve reviewed the situation with our sports team, and they confirmed that while the wagers were placed on the same game for the “correct score,” the odds were different. This difference resulted in only a couple of wagers being marked as Past Post, with the rest considered losses because they were not placed as Past Post.

While we understand your concerns about the lines being stale, this factor alone does not indicate a problem with them.

We truly appreciate your understanding and are genuinely sorry for any disappointment caused. Our Customer Support team has already added a bonus to your account for the resettlement of the two Past Post wagers.

I hope this explanation clarifies the situation. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

2 Likes