Past post wager

@Mikey_Bovada @Paul_Bovada (cont from wagering help, I ran out of replies)
That is impossible because they are from the same pool of options… “correct score”. From the very 1st inning, the correct score never changed throughout the whole game. The game at one point was 7-3 twins and 1-0 twins was still available. How are you telling me that only 9+ was past post wager when all options were available and i bet them at the same time. Put it this way, ALL choices made from “correct score” are past post wager. Why is that? Because since the top of the first inning, it never updated at ALL!! Normally, it updates after every single pitch!! Every option was available all game long and the odds never changed once. Also i made the winning bet EARLIER than all these bets above for 9+, maybe like an hour earlier. It is literally impossible to say the bet of 9+ runs is past post and that the score of 8-3 is not past post… You cant score 9 runs before you score 8 runs so how is that possible lol? Look at the time of this bet below. 320 pm for the twins to win by 9 runs or more. I then made several bets at 415 pm. Example: Twins 8-3. So to clarify, I made a bet at 320 pm for twins to win by 9 or more. Then an hour LATER, I made a bet twins to win 8-3. What you are telling me is that the bet made at 320 pm was past post but the one made at 415pm was not past post. That is IMPOSSIBLE because you need to score 8 runs before you can score 9 runs! So either I need this wager below changed to a win OR the nine losing bets placed an hour later need to be refunded. It is not possible to have another outcome. Please Mikey look at it!
bv

I will ask sports to check this, but it may be the line was available when it shouldn’t have been as it was live.

Ok heres what happened. I made 10 wagers on “correct score”. From the first inning of the game, the lines never updated once in this whole entire selection… that means that all wagers made on “correct score” are past post wager. What they did was they only changed the winning wager which you see above to a past post wager and they did not change my nine losing wagers to past post wager. I tried my very hardest to explain this but no one seems to understand… There is no way possible that only the winning selection is past post…Once again in this “correct score” prop bet selection… ALL options are past post wager, not just the winning one. I do not know why no one seems to understand this.

Sports are advising that there is nothing owed here, as you already made a withdraw before the wager was canceled as past post.

No they cancelled my withdraw because they slapped me with a negative balance and took my winnings away and refunded that bet. What i am saying is that if they cancelled and refunded that winning bet, they are also supposed to cancel and refund ALL the losing bets as all of these bets are past post. I was told previously that my losing bets were not past post wager. That is literally IMPOSSIBLE. take a look. This is an example of one of the losing bets. (1 out of 9). I made this bet 1 hour later than the original winning bet of twins 9+ runs. How can 9+ be past post wager at 320 pm but 8-3 twins made AFTER the original bet. That is not possible becuase they need to score 9 runs before 8 runs. Please Please take a look

@Paul_Bovada wait do they think they paid me for the winning bet? They cancelled the withdraw for $9500. Im either owed this money back OR a refund on the 9 losing wagers that are all past post.

Can I ask why do you think that the other 9 wagers are past post?

Yes and thank you for asking that because it is a great question and shows you understand what i am trying to get that. I reason I know for a fact that the other 9 wagers are past post is because I noticed at the very start of the 1st inning, the “correct score” was available. They have every single option available for both teams ( 1-0, 1-1, 2-1, so and and so forth all the way to 9+ runs) Normally this “correct score” will update throughout the game accordingly. I can assure you and im sure this can be confirmed… None of the odds in “correct score” changed at all throughout the entire game. That means even after runs were scored, the same odds were still available for 1-0 for example. I am 1000% positive of this. I can elaborate much more on this with more examples if need be, just let me know and thank you sir

But the wagers are placed at different odds, as they are different wagers.

What does that have to do with anything? The 9 losing bets I placed were all with the orignal odds from the very start of the game which i should not have been allowed to make in the first place, in the exact same way I made the winning bet. Obviously the odds are different for each score selection, but that has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that they are still past post wager. They never changed from the start of the game and i made the bets late in the game, what do you not get about that?

A past post wager is basically when a certain line is live when it shouldn’t be.

Paul im well aware of that. All those lines were not supposed to be live. Every single one. If i wanted to, I could have bet the score of 1-0 when the score was 7-3. I just do not understand why you are not understanding that every single bet available for correct score should have not been available

This is an example of correct score. Now imagine this being available from the 1st inning and the odds NEVER changing at all. Imagine a team scores 7 runs and no odds change. It remains the exact same. Do you get it now?

let me know if this clears it up @Paul_Bovada

1 Like

Basically what @YandyG is saying Paul is that all these line options were stale lines

They were offered at the start of the game ( all of them ) and then the odds, lines and options were never updated again

But the site only canceled the winning bet and not the losers

Seems pretty obviously correct given the info he’s provided here and the fact lines were being offered at pre game odds even after they couldn’t possibly win anymore

I could not have said it better, thanks @Rmilia1

Someone’s is tough to accurately explain your position when you’re heated lol

Been there before

1 Like

That’s very true lol appreciate it. @Paul_Bovada please take a look when you have a chance

I’m reading this, yea bovada screwed you. I love how all the losing tickets were okay but the one winning ticket was an error, Bovada this is extremely illegal

Interested lurker here! With a lot of web pages, they automatically update as you’re looking at them. But sometimes, they don’t. I often check a Federal Reserve site and it will sometimes show today’s data, and sometimes yesterday’s; in that case, I have to click the refresh button and then it updates, so my browser was serving me up a cached version instead of going out to the requested site and downloading the new one. Is it possible Bovada’s web servers weren’t automatically updating, even if the first server in the chain–the one constantly updating odds–was merrily updating away?

It would seem to me that answer might be no, because it’s one thing to view a page, but when you actually place a bet, you have to directly interact with the appropriate server to interactively have that bet accepted.

This definitely seems like some kind of Bovada infrastructure malfunction to me, and I think OP got bitten by it. I noticed at the top of every forum page there is currently this message:

We are aware that there are wagers waiting to be settled, this is due to a tech issue that happened last night. Our team are working to resolve this as soon as possible.
Any updates will be provided HERE as and when we get them.
Thank you for your patience.

2 Likes