Placing a parlay and the website locks

I am trying to place a simple live parlay in the MLS. Everytime I put the parlay together, when I am clicking on the last leg the website locks, and everything goes blank on the website. This has been happening for so long. Please look into this mods

Yeah it continuously keeps loading . It says processing…… I have addressed this too with no help from moderators.

Are you guys still having this issue?

Every single minute.

Yes it is still doing it

Please try clearing your cache and then restart the browser, let me know if this helped.

I already did that many times this week still the same thing, I’d like to send u a screenshot but your DMs are blocked

I have to keep refreshing and can NEVER get the line I want because of this issue. I understand lines move but generally you get the line you want. In this case it’s IMPOSSIBLE

1 Like

@moderators what is the solution here? My bets are not confirming and I have to open a new page hoping it went through . Only confirmation I see is when I open a new site and see the balance deduction.

@moderators issue is back as of today. It is also happening for a few other users I know. Can you guys look into this before the big games later today