Processing Error for Live Wagering

Since this thread was closed I am starting a new one. Anybody else still experiencing this glitch with processing?

4 Likes

Yeah, it still happens almost every time i place a live wager, have cleared cookies and cache, happens on all three devices i try. Very annoying. It doesnt seem to be all users and its not happening when bovada tests it were told, so im guessing not much is being done to help us.

Interested to see who else this is happening to still, hopefully others chime in and it gets look at a bit more.

3 Likes

Still happening to me as well.

Right? Very odd to have them close the topic when people are definitely still experiencing this specific issue regardless of cache or browser

happened to me last night

This is still an issue for me too

1 Like

Everytime I have to refresh to make it go away. Still an issue.

We have re-escalated the issue to our technical support team as it appears to have resurfaced.

1 Like

I have been booted off poker table 4 times and 2 of them I lost chips because it folded me and I had the hand won

Money on one and chips in tournament

Same here, it’s been a nightmare. Happens every wager for the last few days

Yeah it’s getting ridiculous. Like changes wait is long, can’t even process live bets.

1 Like

Still happening… It’s just sits and spins forever, eventually your balance might even update indicating the wager was placed and it’s still just sits and spins.

2 Likes

Happens to me, constantly attempting to place the same wager twice if I close the window and reopen because it’s stuck processing

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll even remove all the wagers from the bet slip and it’s still just in an indefinite spin. I have to go log out and back in to clear the Bet Slip of the indefinite spin.

@Dominic_Bovada @Alice_Bovada can you guys check what is going on because it’s frustrating for us players to play live? What’s the point of having it when it don’t work? Every link is broken barely getting live plays in. And it processing forever

1 Like

We’ll check this for you and provide an update.

1 Like

Btw I have to keep refreshing on my end just to see if it went through or not.

2 Likes

It’s still happening, has there been any update?

Be careful doing this as it has caused multiple instances of that wager in the past by refreshing while it was processing and your chances of getting that reversed or canceled are close to 0.

1 Like