Progress Win - Week Beginning 7th March

The other thing I find crazy about these two slots in particular. Nothing happens when you hit the progressive jackpot. It just has a chance to happen after each spinn. So you can almost miss when it happens. You have to be constantly watching your balance. Nothing happens on the screen, no animation, etc. I am speaking about these two slots in particular.

Are you spinning individual spins or do you have it on automatic (like 10/20:/50or infirmity automatic spins when you win the jackpot?

I never spin automatic. Probably never will.

1 Like

I’ve only hit one progressive for 4k @ autospinning .20c with quick spins and I’ve seen streamers as well so I don’t think manually/auto matters

I dont know why people think this is so suspicious. Someone that just won a bunch of money now has to find as many ways to withdrawal that money Instead of taking months to do it with the normal withdrawals, they can now join the forum and sell it to other members to help get more money out of the account quicker. Im just saying this because this is the only reason i ever joined the forum myself

1 Like

Just adding my two cents… I have won 4 progressives here over the past two years with bets of $1 and $2. I usually bet the $1-2 range and every so often swing for the fences with large bets.

Jackpots can be won at any denomination, but your bet sizing can presumably influence your odds of getting lucky.

Think of every spin as a raffle ticket. If a 20¢ spin equates to “1 ticket”, a 40¢ spin is “2 tickets”, and so on. Smashing $100 spins is like buying the whole roll of tickets and hoping for the best.

I’ve seen very low denotations win huge jackpots, so it’s very possible.

Your comment just inspired me to try a few $5 spins on Astec’s Treasure since the jackpot is pretty high right now… I hit a monster bonus round and won over $1k. Thank you! :laughing:

2 Likes

Most join cause they need to unload the money in addition to lugging it out via btc…Generally they are told by a representative to join in order to unload more…a lot of people dont even know this exists.

Nice hit! Glad to hear it.

@Brooke_Bovada Is there any data on who’s winning the jackpots on the smaller games like Crazy Christmas, Dragons, Enchanted Garden, Fury Zeus… or is this not recorded?

Also are jackpots shared across sister sites?

1 Like