Rewards Store Offers Refresh

Will someone please make Bovada great again. I never dreamed they would be my second or third choice . I wanna use the crypto exclusive bonus for 100$ deposit but I have to play 4500 in sports to roll it over . 1500 is a lot but not a problem. 4500?? I have a place that gives me 8% at 3x rollover and 35%free play with 6 or 8 time rollover that’s easy to roll. Looks like I’m gonna die not making hall of Fame level here . If anyone knows of any good bonuses about there ? I prefered bookmaker to Bovada because they knew how to book a round robin without showing me 5 errors messages, but Bovada had me with their deposit bonuses and their wonderful, life long, disappearing advantages of being crypto exclusive. How many advantages do they take back … all but one and they have a 30;times rollover glued to it . I will use it some day ,BUT IT WONT BE TODAY. They used to just add some points ,then I had to earn them with a min deposit ,but that has been taken back also .Get great again!! Please?? …with no usable advantages to being an exclusive club member I’d rather just swipe my card once or twice a week without Bitcoin fees and wallet transfer send fees . The 20¢ spins would make up for some of those fees .

I do check my bonus tabs to see if they sent me a bonus worth using and every Monday I look it says 30 times sports . Then think about using it but can’t.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rewards points upgrade

My $100 for 50,00 pts went to 95,000 fr $100 wtf

Same here, that’s ridiculous!!

Yeah I have like 6 or more of those damn things. I asked them to take them off and they said they couldn’t do that. It will be a cold day in hell before i use a 50x bonus

Unfortunately Matty would be correct seeing that there is no such true rtp number to lie about. The number listed is nothing but a theoretical rtp therefore they will always be able to use inflated and false numbers no matter is they are 50 or even 80 percent high. You can’t prove a number to be incorrect if the number itself can not possibly be proven which is a very nasty thing they are doing and very manipulative and this doesn’t even bring the weight of a rollover bonus into those heavily inflated made up numbers that they post on each game as an rtp. Rather sick watching a company like this operate and drain the blood out of people yet giving them high hopes with numbers that have absolutely no meaning whatsoever

How did u get that bonus