Share Your Favorite Video Game

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well,

I would like to hear your voice about your favorite video games. Please comment below with your favorite video games past or present. I’ve got so many favorites :joy: :joy: :joy: I’m a bit old fashion :rofl: :rofl: Here it goes drop your comments below.

• Mario Series/ Super MariMario Series
  • The Legend of Zelda: Skyward
  • Luigi’s Mansion 3
  • Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
  • Animal Crossing: New Horizons
6 Likes

Does anyone have VR headsets? My birthday is tomorrow (April 6th) and I think I might be getting one as I asked for it. The Metaverse seems cool. Any games to recommend would be nice as well.

2 Likes

Was always a big fan of the Fallout games, and anything Final Fantasy. Was super hyped for the last FF7 remake, but they’re taking wayyyy too long coming out with part 2.

Recently Red Dead 2 and The Witcher 3 would have probably been on my list as well. If anyone can’t do the math I’m a big RPG guy :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

All resident evil games and def a fan of the final fantasy ones as well

2 Likes

Skyrim, the MW-WaW-MW2 stretch of cod, and Witcher 3

1 Like

I used to love all the Mario games, especially Mario Kart. But from high school onwards, I was a HUGE Starcraft player. There are too many games to name but a few of my favorite games include

-Starcraft
-Any Final Fantasy games, especially II and III
-Mario Kart
-Secret of Mana and Secret of Evermore
-007 Golden eye (playing 4 way with friends in split screens)

2 Likes

1 Like

Secret of Mana was awesome, and Goldeneye multiplayer at the time was game changing. Nothing like setting up Proxy Mines all over the spawn points and laughing at your friends when they blew up.

RTS games were never really my thing, but I did play through all the story modes for Warcraft, Command and Conquer (some of them) and Starcraft.

2 Likes

My guess is that very few or none of you have ever heard of these games but I have fond memories of playing back in the day.

Maniac Mansion
Zak McKraken and the Alien Mindbenders
The Curse of Monkey Island
Warcraft 2
Heroes of Might and Magic 3
The original Zelda

1 Like

The Curse of Monkey Island! I pretty much played the entire series of those games. Those early puzzle games were always fun. Grim Fandango was another good one.

1 Like

Wow, I’m shocked! The Monkey Island series was pretty epic for sure…

Yes, I love those point and click puzzle adventure games!!

Agree that Grim Fandango was really good too as well as a few others I did not mention.

The games like those where you clicked the word commands instead of straight typing was such a legendary game changer for early cpu games

1 Like

Yes they were and I have a ton of nostalgia for those vintage point and click games.

Now I was only born in 86… so I was a little late to the party but when I was 9 my father got a new windows 95 PC (it was a gateway what a throw back) so he could go on AOL…he gave us his old vga Tandy with all with 3.5 inch floppy games…

2 Likes

My favorite game growing up was Earthbound for those of you that don’t know it was an RPG for SNES In the mid 90’s but the boy with the red baseball hat in smash bros that’s the game he’s from

1 Like

Born in 76…

I’ll have to look up Earthbound

I work on a fishing boat for a living and the owner used to run the boat (be the captian) now he just manages from the dock and he came for the day recently and we took some young 19 year old kid…the owner is in his 70’s and always jokes that he’s not that smart cause he dropped out of school at like 15 to go fishing like 50 years ago…the young kid kept saying kind of dumb things and eventually mentioned that his mom was a waitress when she was younger at a local bar and something like his father wasn’t around…so eventually the owner told him well your not that smart ill say that you should go home and check your moms rolladex to see if my number is in it…the kid responded back with “my mom doesn’t own a Rolex” haha Then the owner looks me and goes you think he looks anything like me hahaha @baldandbankrupt a Rolladex what a throwback to the 80’s

1 Like

Earthbound was amazing, I don’t know why that also made me think of Paper Mario.

Same era I’d say also Chrono Trigger…Mario RPG was alittle more toward the end of Super Nintendo but that was another good one

1 Like

Mario RPG is actually the game I was thinking of :sweat_smile: Paper Mario is the newer one.