Site Stability Updates - 2

That’s sounds good I ain’t gone lie but I think we should get 125 match bonus and compensation this is crazy we been getting false information from cs reps and it’s been too long for this too be going on

2 Likes

I’m one of those who waited 4 days to recieve a BTC deposit. Shame on you bovada

4 Likes

Stallin it out…

Me too i had several issues

Any updates? Meetings? @moderators

No they said nothing happened at meeting and I believe no meeting scheduled

No updates as of a couple hours ago. They cant have meetings every hour. They’ve told us they would let us know when they know something, and I am positive they will. I am sure they are sick and tired of the tags as much as you are tired of the no updates. I wouldn’t expect anything today.

Well usually when there is a meeting theres usually an update??? Haha

No ddos attack only sheep would agree with this

1 Like

Customer service is a 3rd party. They even work for.bovada

1 Like

Dont* even work for bovada

They talked about their meeting yesterday, and they had no updates. Everyone on here all the time is only worried about compensation because I assume most people have had no problems with service for at least a week now. They seem to be wanting to wait until something happens before compensation is given. Until that something happens, I dont anticipate any meaningful updates. People can want to know why they are waiting this long all they want, but if they havent told us yet they wont tell us.

4 Likes

I tried to 3 way call with myself , customer service agent and guiness world book of record

I explained that bivada has set a new record for the longest ddos attack In history .

I told the customer service agent to talk to the gu ik mess world book of record lady and the CS hung up

4 Likes

F.U.N.N.Y :rofl:

1 Like

You clowns if you believe that update, same thing was said on the weekend

1 Like

Tick tock tick tock

I have deposited through BTC… still deposit not showing it’s been 1 hr till now…

I’ve never see bovada this unsure of a timeline . They cannot confirm or commit to anything. Which is why I’m skeptical, again been here since bodog and I’m not sure

3 Likes

They are paying 3rd party customer service agents hella overtime this month lol

1 Like

Who’s up for a cheeky little class action lawsuit