Site Unavailable - 5/21/22

GOOD LUCK SATURDAY ALL! LETS WIN SOME F ing MONEY!

At least some of yall can get back in

Smh. Missouri shld be passing soon! Bring on FD!

Still down wow

For anyone still down, can you clear cache and retry as it should all be coming back online now

Tried. Still not working 100% properly

1 Like

I’ve had issues all day with the next 5 races loading. I have to hit refresh refresh refresh. Finally it will load after 2-3mins sometimes. I feel like I’m watching Super Troopers enhance enhance enhance but its refresh. Ughhh! Is this just because of increased traffic today? Also old races are showing after they’ve finished IE Woodbine and Pimlico on my current screen.

1 Like

Lol I seen all the problems yesterday and decided not to deposit. Went to BOL and haven’t had any tech issues. Was going to try to buy in today and looks like the same grief. I think we all should just quit playing here for awhile until they figure out their tech issues. I’m still going to hold out.

I want compensation this is ridiculous

1 Like

Its still glitchy and laggy. Bets not processing or just stuck trying to process

3 Likes

Compensation needs to be given

2 Likes

Also as an fyi to the @moderators it doesnt seem wagers are cirrently being settled either

1 Like

Issues again

Try blowing on it lol it worked for nintendo

1 Like

jackpot sit and go poker not showing up

I’ve just checked and for the time being Jackpot Sit and Go’s have been removed.

man that really sucks its one of my fav. things to play when I’m below 20 bucks.:frowning:

@Matty_Bovada is everything poker wise down? Im stuck with this screen…mayb just my account

1 Like

I’ve just sent this image to my support team to check on

1 Like

I have to finish my bonus before the site goes down, I’m setting the over/under at 2.5 months before it’s entirely canceled with all these issues