Torino beat Spezia 2-1
Atalanta beat Venezia 3-1
Inter beat Roma 3-1
Freiburg draw Monchengladbach 3-3
Bayer Leverkusen beat Greuther Furth 4-1
Lyon beat Montpellier 5-2
FC Dallas beat Houston 2-1

Mods who won?

Unless you called either of the draws…there is going to be a lot of 8/10…

Did I win?

Definitely not me :joy::joy:

Count up how many you got right. A bunch of us got 8 right. If you got 9, you likely won; it’s unlikely anyone picked the 8 winners AND the two draws, but anything’s possible. If no one got 9 or 10, 8 right will probably win $10 or so.

I’ll take $10 or whatever it amounts to be. Finally won something.
But I guarantee you someone got 27 points

I’ll take something too

I hope you’re wrong! 9 out of 10 would be challenging in most sports, but in soccer where draws are common and 1-point margins happen a lot, that’s quite an accomplishment. There were 59,049 possible outcomes (3^10), so with only 101 people choosing, even though there were some clear favorites, getting 9, let alone 10 right, isn’t going to be easy.

1 Like

I went 9-1

Only miss was a 93rd min goal by Borussia to drsw Freiburg . Otherwise wouldve got all 10

3 Likes

Congrats! That’s some good picks there!

1 Like

Or the only way to win it was for Dallas to score in the 93rd. Take your pick👍

1 Like

100% true lol

I am pretty sure my choices were all wrong, same as always so I am prepared to accept nothing as a payment choice.

in that case I’m sure it’s already been posted to your account!

I got 9 right missed ine of the draw. Have never nor ever will watch any of the soccer games.

I got 9 too i believe. Only bet Man U to win and that didn’t happen. It’s sad being a Man U fan right now smh

Congrats to our winners this week…all hitting 27 points…nice work!!! :soccer: :muscle:

@baldandbankrupt @BomboRiviera @brian_123 @Chasechg @Jbrewer123 @Joe3_123 @Lancelot24 @mdoggy @Packerbacker4life @Rmilia1
$10 coming to each account soon…

Shout out to the “close but no cigar” club this week with 24 points each:
@Autumn010 @bkrebs07 @bushswtp69 @Chieftain @Duckfan32 @Enikkk @Fillygator @Fizzle82 @HennyV @Kyle6811 @MasterLocks69 @Shearwall @StndrDeviant @Syler2000 @Thomassnaith @yellowricee

7 Likes