***Soccer Competition 10 Predictor - Saturday November 5th***

However the computer model is calculating it, at 58’ it’s now saying Lens is 97.5% chance to win. That’s pretty much the definition of danger for lowly Angers.

1 Like

Angers has given up 33 while pens has only given up 8… I feel pretty solid about it

That said, I also felt like TN would make this a game :rofl:

I have no idea who or what TN is, but at 72’ Google is saying Lens is 98.7% to win, so I’m feeling pretty sanguine about finishing 8-2. Not confident that will win any money; there’s always someone who threw darts or asked their cat and picked all the winners!

1 Like

I don’t know why I typed TN and UT. Getting destroyed by Georgia

When does it payout? 8-2 here too

1 Like

Am I the only one who feels like the $100 prizes seem low? Lol

1 Like

No, you’re not, but free is free. This only has a bit over 100 players weekly, so not enough interest to pay more, I guess. Although clearly if they made it $1,000/week, more would hear about it and play.

I just hope the playthrough is more than 5 days. I won a couple bucks on the monthly spins contest, but I had just won another much larger bonus (with a 90 day playthrough period) and I couldn’t begin to get to the spins bonus before it expired and I lost it. That’s aggravating, unnecessary, and bad PR/marketing. Why have a contest that is going to have winners more unhappy after winning than they’d have been if they hadn’t won anything? Dumb.

1 Like

Around 530am CST tomorrow morning, that’s usually when the message is posted, right @Paul_Bovada ?

1 Like

Anybody go 10-0 or 9-1 ???

1 Like

I’m 8-2 record

1 Like

Same 8-2 also

1 Like

Everyone is ready for their $10 lol

3 Likes

Right! Lol!! Until we get hit with the close but no cigar!! :joy: :joy:

1 Like

Last one I won was $11.11. Nine of us split, and I guess the moderators split the penny among themselves (greedy bastards!) :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t even remember who I had picked anymore lol

Just scroll up and look. Your picks are in blue.

When do these usually get announced/paid?

I will do this shortly.

2 Likes