Suggs Props Voided?

I’m assuming Bovada here will tell me to eat sh!t, but when will you guys start doing like other books do and void a prop line if a player gets hurt early in the game?

His props bet straight - voided, and his props in a parlay voided if all else hits?

The latter is my plea tonight, 6 team parlay, all else hits and Jalen Suggs sits with a goose egg bc he only played 9mins.

Ref. PROPS-128402705

Seems like every public book, and the DFS/prop sites all void/reboot things when this happens, but Bovada just rakes it in as easy $$$$. Customer seems to come last on this site, OFTEN. Can’t wait til my state opens up!!!

Ok, done whining for tonight.

I’m sorry that you’re unhappy, however for now our props rules are as follows:

This info can be found in ‘Help’ section of Player Props.

I think he understands that those are the ‘rules’, and was simply making the observation that other sites void all bets when an injury happens so early in a game. I know when Aaron Rodgers got hurt on that first game, most books cancelled all props in which he was involved. My guess is that Bovada did not-- they do not seem to budge on anything, ever.

2 Likes

Yeah, I know I know……the “rules”…….blah blah, and I’ve posted about this a long time ago so I knew nothing was going to be voided.

Bovada spOoges at that easy cash……

Not sure what they did with Rodgers props, but he DID a start the game……CHACHING!!!

Probably time to get with the times and amend those rules lol

Ends rant, moves along.

:zap::grin::zap: