Sweet 16 1st Annual Bovada Poster Tournament Pick Em

Funny. The TOP seed and Overall favorite and his bracket mate are the only 2 still have not turn in their picks.

1 Like

Conspiracy by their Elite 8 potential matchups…? :wink:

Whether I’m lucky enough to advance or not, I’d like to make the suggestion picks be sent via PM to @Rmilia1 during the submission period and then made public after the round begins. Otherwise good luck and Godspeed everyone.

1 Like

@Winners101

Just a little gamesmanship lol. My 1st round opponent copied my week 4 picks. Literally copied and pasted lol. If you go back and look in week 4 and compare mine and theirs they are identical (and the DUKE pick i put in all CAPS by mistake but they put their pick in all caps too lmao).

Week 4 was my worst week of all. I mean I would never copy verbatim but each his own.

3 Likes

I have not even thought of that. I made a few changes, but I would not pick someone else’s picks. Takes the fun out of betting and watching the game

1 Like

I don’t blame you at all, but man does that make it hard in the other contest where people are picking for or against you in a bracket style competition.

But as long as you get your picks in before the cutoff - In Duckfan32 I Trust. Just don’t forfeit because the picks are late, that would destroy my bracket, lol.

1 Like

It does and I realize that. I guess he saw me currently in 1st at the moment and wanted to copy me verbatim.

I thought about that but i didn’t want to make @StndrDeviant job tougher. He likes to enter them as they come in so he’s not deluged with work more than he already is

@duckman32
OK, your opponent just picked YOU in the 1st round of the other bracket competition… Lol. :skull_and_crossbones:

@Thecanman
Where’s the confidence buddy? Lol.

I wonder if next time you set up a set of games, can we direct our picks to @StndrDeviant. Especially the tie breaker.

I think I’ll keep the picks public. I had already intended on keeping the tiebreaker private which is why i didn’t post it yet

1 Like

It almost needs to be setup like the NFL Last Man Standing pool, but then the backend data sent to whomever is running it to actually administer, but the tools are there to simplify it.

LOL…how can you play if you just gonna pick your opponent instead of you. Why not just give your spot to someone who really wants to fight

I just see his picks…LMAO

1. Michigan State
  2. BYU
  3. Oregon
  4. Dayton
  5. Gonzaga
  6. Texas Tech
  7. Samford
  8. Drake
  9. Florida Atlantic
  10. San Diego State
  11. New Mexico
  12. Auburn
  13. Nebraska
  14. James Madison
  15. UTAH state
2 Likes

7 minutes guys

Just fyi the picks won’t be allowed on if they’re even 1 min late

1 Like

How many peoples picks are still missing

Just 1 now

Lol what an electric watch the final 2 minutes of the thread. Will @Duckfan32 pull of a win by DQ.

2 Likes

That would be like a layup in the NBA