Wager Grade Wrong

I posted this and it was fixed, but then regraded several times to a losing wager again. This should be a win. please fix this for good this time.

This wager was graded wrong. Please fix ASAP. Thanks.

10/15/231:56 PMRef. PROPS-112445591

Loss - SingleRisk $ 470.00 / To Win $ 723.80 / Odds 2.54

10/15/23
Will PHI Score on their First Drive - Yes - LostNew York Jets vs Philadelphia EaglesFootball - NFL Oct 15, 2023 01:25 PM MST

1 Like

@moderators

1 Like

@moderators fix this mans bet he clearly won I watched them score on the first drive … when they fix it voucher me 40 dollars or something lol but seriously @moderators fix this

1 Like

lol…yeah…I don’t understand why it keeps getting regraded as a loss over and over again. This is clearly a winning wager.

1 Like

This is being worked on sorry for the delay.

Heyyyyyy!!! we did it congrats man on a great bet wish you more success brother !

2 Likes

Is it being worked on? Don’t see anything.

@moderators Shouldn’t have to be “worked on” pretty sure it’s a click of a button… Pay the man!

Looks like it’s been credited as a win again now. Here’s hoping they don’t take it away again.

1 Like

Take it out! lol if you can transfer me $10 I’ll send you $10 apple or zelle???
@smj7500

Canceled - Incorrect Team/Player Listed - Single

K.H. Lee (-140) Final Round 2 Balls - K.H. Lee v V. Whaley 

KH won but they stole my winnings

mods @Brooke_Bovada please fix this golf mistake asap

This has been fixed by the Sports Team.

but why was it refunded instead of graded as a win?

1 Like

This was re-settled as a win.

fix mine now… please!

@Kaigee2 Do you have a dispute?
Please provide the wager number and we can take a look for you

Canceled - Incorrect Team/Player Listed - Single Risk $ 10.16 / To Win $ 7.26 / Odds -140

Final Round 2 Balls 10/15/23
K.H. Lee (-140) Final Round 2 Balls - K.H. Lee v V. Whaley (Tournament) Final Round 2 Balls Golf - null Oct 15, 2023 12:30 PM PDT

in golf, you (BOVADA) determine the 1 vs 1 matchups… So how can you say Player A vs Player B was an INCORRECT TEAM? When YOU are the ones selecting the matchups? especially doing it AFTER Lee won by one stoke. Canceling your own matchup after the result has finished is NOT ACCEPTABLE

This appears to be a line error, I’ll try to get some clarity from the sports team.