Wager Settlement Issues

Seems like this was re-settled as a win @usia0822

Ref. 23121859927127

I lost money on a line error on November 30th, but Bovada refused to void it.

There was .55 seconds left in the first quarter when my wager submitted. You can check the timestamp on when my wager was place to compare with the game clock. .55 second left in the first quarter, the wager should have been off the market/suspended for first quarter wages. My wager was intended for the second quarter. It definitely should have voided out instead of a lost.

As per our sports team, there was no line error. As such, the wager was settled correctly.

Ref. 23121865433261

could I get assistance please? seems to be stuck even though the match is over.

Wager has been setttled. Congrats!

Hello maeve, ive been trying to contact you guys for a little while now but ive been waiting to get approved and the email said it would take 2 days. I put in 4 Live bets on a womens basketball game. Monmouth vs lafeyette for money line and spreads on the 4 quarter for monmouth to win and when it was placed it said it was for the 3rd quarter and it wouldnt let me cash out right away. Can you please look into this. Cause now it says i lost all 4 which is pretty frustrating because i put in 240 for the 4th quarter live and shouldve roughly got back like 367 on top of my 240. Please help.

I’ll check this, can you give me the wager reference number? @Romeoepp6

Match over please grade. Next round starts soon. Thanks

Ref. 23121865600350

It was settled. Congratulations!

These are the reference numbers
But there was also this one in the picture. It was alrwady placed then it said this and told me to contact help desk for inconvience.

Thank you @Romeoepp6. As much as I’m sorry to hear that things didn’t went the way you expected, as per our sports rules, Cash Out is not available for all events or wager types and it’s never guaranteed to be. HERE is a link for more info

Won 13 leg nba parlay but money not showing up in my account

1 Like

Hi, drop the wager number here please @Jalenc

Apparently I bet with bonus funds and the bonus expired while the bet was still active and can”t get the winnings. Would you still like the reference number?

I found the wager. I’ll review the case and get back to you via PM

Okay thank you, can’t believe that happened

@Jalenc Maeve has just finished her shift, do you still need help with this?

Yeah I didn’t get a pm, so I won big parlay for $700 off of $2 bet and it canceled because bonus expired

I will PM you

Taking longer than usual. Thank you mods

Ref. 23121866032341

1 Like