Wager Settlement Issues

Right I bet that there would be more than a 1.5 point spread! Which means I would have won not lost.

Thatā€™s not how the spread works. For underdogs (Holon), they would have needed to win the game outright or lose by the spread or less. You wagered that Holon would lose by 1 point or less when in fact they lost by 13. The final score was Hapoel Eilat 75 - 62 UNET Holon.

I did NOT bet on a team. I bet on the point spread of being more then 1.5. Was there a difference of more then 1.5? Yes there was. Which means I would have won my bet.

As per your screenshots the game was between Hapoel Holon vs Hapoel Eilat and the screenshots further shows the result of Hapoel Eilat 75 - 62 UNET Holon. By the results you provided the team you wagered on which was Holon did not meet the spread.

I bet that there would be more then 1.5 point spread between the ending score.

Please see the screenshot below:

Rightā€¦that there would be a point spread of more then 1.5. 13 is more then 1.5.

As you can see in bold the team Hapoel Holon spread +1.5.

Is 13 more then 1.5?

Yes your pick lost by 13 points. The spread is based on team points it not base on whoever wins as that we would illogical.

The point spread (aka runline in baseball or puck line in hockey) is the handicap, or head start, that oddsmakers gives to the underdog. Betting against the spread can make a lopsided event more interesting - rather than just winning outright.

Okay I must be completely stupid because Iā€™m not understanding how when Iā€™m betting there would be a point spread of more then 1.5 between the two teams I lost. So please explain it in another way.

Ref# 24051937389615
Please advise @Dominic_Bovada @Alice_Bovada

1 Like

What your describing is not what you bet moreover what your describing is never an option to bet. You are only ever betting on one team or the other unless itā€™s under/over betā€¦ Your team (because you definitely bet on a team) lost by more than 1 so game over for uā€¦ Rip

This has been escalated to sports team.

Itā€™s settled. Congratulations!

5+ goals = 5 goals or more would equate a win. Is that correct? Or it has to be 6 goals?

5 or more.

Ok. Can someone regrade my bet when they have a chance? Should be a winner. Draisaitl got 2 goals tonight, giving him 5 in the series which is now over. Thanks

Iā€™ll take a look

@Sarc_123 That should be good now.