Wager Settlement Issues

As per sports, according to our propsbuilder rules: IF the first shot results in Foul and shot missed, then the bet result is a Push. IF the first shot results in Foul and shot made, then the bet result is a Win.

Given Strus was fouled on the first shot and missed, this has been voided.

Click HERE for more details.

Ref. 24051941625227

1 Like

24051943679369 Ticket # Al Hortford 15 points + Derrick Jones 15+ points he already has it looking to see If that ticket can be settled

1 Like

@akmiller90 , @ferris22 both have been settled, congrats!

1 Like

Thank you very much

1 Like

Mods - can you please help @Mikey_Bovada - this was a definitive win, but was graded as a loss

Having a look right now.

1 Like

@Motbot what are you seeing as the result for this?

I watched it live on twitch.tv - it was 4-0 Carlos PSV

I’m seeing it as 4-0 to Napoli

…hmm I doubt many others here had this bet or watched, but I can confirm watching it live it was Carlos that won, odds as it played out even matched the scores…

The 2nd image is from the GT website

HERE

Thanks, Paul… Idk what to say though, I watched the game and the odds on bovada matched the game score for Carlos. I’m a little at a loss here, there’s nothing to help show it, because they don’t keep VOD’s of the games.

If you can provide something that says otherwise then we can send it to sports to check.
But betsapi and the official GT site both have it as 4-0 Napoli I’m afraid.

1 Like

Ref. 24051937238134
Ref. 24051937284223
Ref. 24051938735199
Ref. 24051938735200

All are settled. Congratulations!

1 Like

So last night I placed a few bets for an in game on the cubs. The bet was accepted as it being in the 1st inning of the game tied 0-0. A few minutes later I look and on yahoo it says the games in the 9th inning. And the cubs are losing 5-4 I knew I wasn’t crazy and that it said the 1st on bovada while placing the bet. I screen shot most of my bets when placing because of things like this. I go on the chat to tell a moderator what’s going on. I repeatedly take screen shots after my bets been placed as well showing the line still say it’s the first inning while waiting for someone to get on the chat. By the time I get ahold of someone the game ends. Basically im told that I can’t go off of the lines they have posted and that if I contacted them sooner they could’ve cancelled it. It’s complete bullshit in my opinion because if I bet the other way they would’ve cancelled my bet. The system accepted the bet as it being in the 1st inning. Am I wrong or did I get ■■■■ed here?

Checking on this now.

Welcome to the community @Dom129, lines are set based on the information provided to our sports team. Also, we constantly encourage users not to utilize the scoreboard while placing bets because it is merely for informational purposes.