Wager Settlement Issues

Hi i need help with these two wagers. I had one cancelled because it was past wager post. I also placed another wager at the same time and it wasnt cancelled. Please fix this. Thank you

Can we have the reference numbers please

Ref. 24051947918176
Ref. 24051947918177

1 Like

These are not the same as the image, what is the wager you are disputing?
24051947919034 this one?

24051947919034 was actually settled incorrectly as past post, and is actually a losing wager.
This has now been fixed.

@blurby This has now been paid as a win, however please be advised there was no place paid at the track, so this was paid as goodwill, as it was actually a no action result.

i appreciate how this was handled. no complaints here on that for sure

Paul, i wanted to explain something that for future reference might be helpful to clarify the issue on bovada’s end. i looked up my recent betting history for tracks in hong kong (which includes sha tin) and japan because they both are the same generally speaking, in that their terminology for this wager is a “place” bet, which in US/Canada we call a “show” bet. the bet is a win if the horse finishes in top 3.

my betting history shows that on the Japan (keiba) bets, bovada is accepting and paying them as “place” bets. and on the other hand hong kong bets (sha tin or happy valley), my history shows bovada taking them as “show bets”

for what its worth i checked another US based site twinspires, and they handle it the same as bovada. they take Japan wagers as “place” and hong kong as “show”. to be clear they are the same wager type (top 3 finish) and both wagers are called “place” at their respective international tracks

last night the bovada interface was set up to accept the wager at sha tin as “place” bets. as i mentioned the wagering history is that bovada was taking them as “show” bets previously for both hong kong tracks sha tin and happy valley

this wager was being paid out by the track sha tin for all races last night. when you say there was no place being paid at the track, i think what actually happened is bovada has it set up to be offered as a “show” wager but it was listed mistakenly as a “place” last night, bovada seems to be set up to recognize the wager/payout only as “show”

1 Like

Hey not sure where to post this. I have a futures parlay with one leg remaining and was curious if and when a early cashout might be available?

It might be closer to when the last game is about to start, or even when it has started, but cashout isn’t always going to be available.

Need graded
@moderators

Ref. PROPS-152843868

Ref. 24051947086243

@Trenthanson it has been settled. Congratulations to the win.

@akmiller90 I believe this will be settled after the series is over.

1 Like

@Dominic_Bovada @Ryan_Bovada please look at wager ref. 24051948693851. I believe there was a second 1st half goal by the team Valmeira. Thanks!

I will send this to sports

1 Like

It is now sorted, thanks as always to your team!

1 Like

Is it possible to get an offer for a cashout?

Ref. 24051947021241

Cashout is not available for future lines.

1 Like

Ref. 24051948849656

Hello, my wager was incorrectly graded as of today.

Placed a bet that AA Sao Caento would win the third quarter. They indeed won, however, my wager was graded a loss. Please fix this issue, thanks!

As per results posted here, your wager was settled correctly. Semelp Pindamonhangaba won the third quarter.