Wager Settlement Issues

Both of these should still have action until the matches are completed.

thats the question. the matches are postponed at least 24 hours, possibly until Friday. wouldn’t have wagered them if I knew it would be tied up for 24 to 72 hours.

Ref. 24051949080699

Can you review at this wager. I bet -0.5 spread on tigers and they lead by 3 whole points.

The score during the third innining was 0-0. Your pick was for the Tigers to make 1 or more runs in the third inning. As no runs were made by them, the wager would’ve been settled correctly. Official results can be viewed here.

1 Like

Tigers didn’t win the 3rd inning. I believe that bet was just for the third inning, not accumulated score. it was 0 to 0 third inning, so a loss.

1 Like

no chance they’re giving +255 odds when they were already up 3-0. That was runline for just the third inning. It was scoreless, you lost.

Ref # 24051947613813

I bet a parlay that included a win for olympiacos over Fiorentina in todays conference league final. Olympiacos won 1 to 0, but it was flagged as a loss on my bet slip, and the parlay was closed.

Please investigate and correct the outcome.

We will have this escalated for you.

Wager was correctly settled as per soccer rule #1 which can be viewed here. This is a regulation time wager; score for that period was 0-0.

I recently placed a 3 team parlay for $30 to win $1246.80. The three teams are below:

Olympiakos vs Fiorentina - (Olympiakos win)
CF Montreal vs DC United - (Draw)
FC Cincinnati vs Nashville SC (Draw)

The results for the first teams (Olympiakos vs Fiorentina) shows that Olympiakos won, however it is shown on my Bovada transaction details that it is a loss for Olympiakos, as a result of this, I don’t see it in the Open Bets as the other set of two teams haven’t played as of yet. Can you please clarify this? I look forward to hearing from you. Thanks

Wager was correctly settled as per soccer rule #1 which can be viewed here. This is a regulation time wager; score for that period was 0-0.

Hello you graded this wrong.

Ref. 24051949210351

Ref. 24051947095296
Ref. 24051947095297

This has been unsettled now.

Ref. 24051949365208

Need this corrected please.

Checking this

The first half score was 1-1
This is correctly settled.

I won yesterday on Yankees ML but still haven’t been paid. It’s showing on my bet slip as if the game is still live lol. Anyone ever had this happen?

Can you give us the reference number please.

@Sjackson03 Is this the one? If so it hasn’t played yet.

• New York Yankees (-186)
    • (Game) Moneyline
    • Baseball - MLB May 30, 2024 09:38 PM EDT
    • New York Yankees @ Los Angeles Angels