Wager Settlement Issues

We will review the wagers and then have you updated.

Upon review it appears that you loss all the wagers as each of them contained a loss line. This type of bet should be thought of as a Parlay, where one loss means the entire bet is considered a loss.

Okay, but Ref. PROPS-153423677 had a win and a void, but was still only graded as a void. So you only grade as a void when every other leg is a win? Iā€™m just confused as the rule seems really arbitrary. If Iā€™m understanding correctly, if the other wagers had been wins, you still would have voided the ticket because of the one or two voided wagers- this seems as if youā€™re picking and choosing as it suits the book.

Since you loss one leg the entire parlay would be counted as a loss.

Hello, I have a parlay that has won but has yet to cash out. Ref: 24061953901102 , if anyone can check on this for me.

Reviewing it right now.

The wager was settled.

I am still seeing it as an open bet on my end. Just in case I made a mistake, it was ref: 24061953901102 - thank you.

The wager has been settled.

You didnā€™t respond to my question though- the example parlay, with one leg won, and one leg voided, was counted as a void. So thereā€™s a double standard, where you donā€™t pay the winning leg if thereā€™s a single void, but you count the loss, despite the voided legs?

You may check the rules here: https://www.bovada.lv/sports/player-props
The bet was settled accordingly.

Can you please check to see why this one was unsettled a few days later and one leg of the parlay marked no action? The game still looks to of ended 2-1 to me, i see nothing changingā€¦hoping it can be fixed back to the original payout.

Ref 24061953350298

Taking a look at this right now

1 Like

Thanks for waiting, it was resettled correctly now @Camelwak1257

1 Like

Thank you, appreciate the help so quickly.

Have a good dayā€¦

2 Likes

So the site bugged out, and it actually took my wagerā€¦but looked like it didnā€™t, and it was submitted againā€¦is there a way to cancel a duplicate wager?? Iā€™m assuming NO, b/c thatā€™s how this place operates, and iā€™m 99.9999999% this has happened to me multiple times and Iā€™ve gotten this same responseā€¦ā€œno, you Fā€™d up, we love your moneyā€

Ref. PROPS-154102644

Ref. PROPS-154102666

PROPS-154102666 has now been voided.

2 Likes

Mucho gracias mi amigo!!!

1 Like

Please scalate this bet 24061955069152

Settled as a win. Congrats!